[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the idea. You post an image that fits the description/prompt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (374KB, 743x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 743x1100px
So here's the idea.
You post an image that fits the description/prompt of the previous poster and also post a new prompt.
Keep it art-related by posting what you'd usually post in an art/inspiration share thread. The prompt can be vague, so that it's up for interpretation.

Example for a prompt: Shiny armor
>>
File: 1476583708491.jpg (183KB, 765x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476583708491.jpg
183KB, 765x600px
>>2952954
Arid landscape.
>>
I miss the old /ic/ when these threads used to be "you DRAW an image that fits the description/prompt of the previous poster and also post a new prompt."
>>
>>2953091
Are you autistic?
>>
>>2953093
No, just disappointed that so many of the old interactive threads we had have now become pointless ref-dumps.

>hey guys, let's have an art prompt thread where we post other people's artwork based on the prompt
>gesture thread anyone? Let's post other artist's gestures
>Let's have a character design thread! Post character design refs.
>>
>>2953091
Honestly, you could just make a thread like this right now if you want to, I'll post in it.
A lot of quality posters left, and some of the more skilled people refuse to post their art here, but it's not like there's no people around anymore who like to contribute in small drawing "challenges". Take this thread for example >>2947551
It's just likely going to be really slow. And in prompt or roll threads there's always going to be a certain (large) percentage of people not doing the deed, that's just how it is. But do try!
If you think though, it's not even worth trying and that everything here is really so pointless, don't even waste your time here.

>>2953102
Art/inspiration dumps are not new, the idea to this thread is actually to make it a little more engaging than just dumping a certain theme or whatever. So I see it more like a "pointless ref-dump" became something more interactive.
Also, more foreign content being posted is rather a symptom of changes on the board, not the reason imo.

Also OP, why make this thread, the old one is still alive! Just say if you have nothing hospital related!
>>
File: 2976559_orig.jpg (151KB, 690x552px) Image search: [Google]
2976559_orig.jpg
151KB, 690x552px
>>2953084

Transclucent slimy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.