[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been building a collaborative drawing app over the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: drawy.png (17KB, 393x133px) Image search: [Google]
drawy.png
17KB, 393x133px
I've been building a collaborative drawing app over the last few weeks, and a couple of days ago pushed a new version out.

Here's an example room to try out

http://www.drawy.io/r/txtbvl7f5zt2cyq7

Let me know what you think / if you have any suggestions for the site.
>>
File: save.png (61KB, 984x765px) Image search: [Google]
save.png
61KB, 984x765px
>>2952768
It'd be better if it was bigger and there was a zoom in/out function. An eraser would be nice too.

Though, I thought someone already made a site similar.
>>
Is it for mouse users? I'm using my tablet and it just starts drawing? And you need an eraser
>>
>>2952783
Thanks for the suggestions anon. I plan to add proper zooming and custom image sizes soon. Also going to try and get it working nicely on touch devices.

You can use your browser zoom feature to increase the size btw
>>
>>2952788

For the eraser at the moment you can press shift to select a colour (e.g. white) and then use the brush with the white colour.

I do agree though, a dedicated eraser button would be useful, and is quite easy to add.
>>
File: 1457979484770.jpg (8KB, 286x267px) Image search: [Google]
1457979484770.jpg
8KB, 286x267px
>>2952768
>tfw my tablet broke a few days ago
I wanna draw with you guys
>>
you people suck at drawing
>>
wheres the eraser
>>
>>2952847
Gonna add in the next release, people keep asking about that
>>
reminds me alot of an app for ios that got taken down a few months ago called big canvas
>>
File: dvcd6mahlc1rvc39.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dvcd6mahlc1rvc39.png
90KB, 800x600px
bump
>>
>>2952768
neat is this canvas?
>>
Waddupfuccboye
>>
File: 2e0r7yi46fnd0p6d.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2e0r7yi46fnd0p6d.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>
File: cn3c7jd2nxz4swzi.png (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cn3c7jd2nxz4swzi.png
47KB, 800x600px
I think the brush needs an adjustable alpha blending option
>>
>>2953519
Who drew the Illya? Blog?
>>
Breddy cool. Needs some work tho, the brush in particular. Lots of potential here
>>
Courtesy bump. I might hop in in a bit
>>
>>2952768
Will you make an IOS version, OP?
I have an Ipad that was just given to me, and I'm already too used to drawing with it. It would be cool of you could add that too.
Good work by the way.
>>
Can you make bigger draw areas?
this 800 by 600 shit is too god damn limiting
>>
>>2952768
ill stick with drawpile, thanks
>>
>>2957212
Thanks anon. I'm going to modify the drawing UI at some point so that it works on touch devices (android, IOS) in the browser. It's probably going to be a bit tricky, but worth it

>>2957325
Yeah I'm thinking about making it so people can choose a larger canvas size. Ideally I want the user to be able to specify a custom canvas side all the way up to 1080p. I deliberately picked a small canvas so that my little AWS instance doesn't get too bogged down in image processing tasks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.