[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever make one of these and find out the deeper you research your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1486825085678.png (47KB, 1000x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1486825085678.png
47KB, 1000x1462px
Ever make one of these and find out the deeper you research your heroes they're all very very alike? To their own inspirations to how they dress themselves to their favorite food? I believe making this is probably the most important thing to do as an artist.
>>
>>2950343
No the most important thing to do is fucking draw. You don't see the old master making influenced maps that are mostly used by shit weebs on DA. GTFO
>>
>>2950350

Your opinion and you have every right to have it.
>>
>>2950350
The reason why the old master doesn't make influence maps is because he didn't grow up in the fucking Internet age did he?
>>
>>2950365
No shit sherlock, My point is that it isn't IMPORTANT.

It's like if someone said photoshop is the most important tool you need, and I told you well the old masters didn't use it so clearly it isn't, and then you responded well the old masters didn't grow up in the internet age hurr durrr, where the fuck do these autistics spams come from?
>>
>>2950369
You don't have a point. Get lost, pest.
>>
>>2950370
Have fun drawing your shitty animu influences, you won't amount to anything either way, turd.
>>
>>2950350
>>2950369
>You don't see the old master making influenced maps
yeah because they actually sat down in the museums and actually fucking drew the art of the masters they wanted to be, pretty close to an influence map actually
>>
I feel that it'd be very enlightening! Will do one when I have the time.
>>
>>2950375
>yeah because they actually sat down in the museums and actually fucking drew the art of the masters they wanted to be, pretty close to an influence map actually
I don't even know where to start with this, just kyspls
>>
>>2950375

Doing masters studies isn't the same as making an influence map. Just how fucking retarded do you have to be to even say that? Obviously, copying other artists(or any other drawing for that matter) will help improve your skills not making a list of shitty weeb artists that you jack off too
>>
>>2950350
that's why you shitposting her amrite?
>>
File: 1492868877742.png (1MB, 1000x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1492868877742.png
1MB, 1000x1462px
>>
And together your influences create a softcore hentai artist who posts on meme boards
>>
>>2950400
kek
>>
File: OU.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
OU.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>2950400
better to draw bible fanart, portraits of rich people, landscapes, gore, poor ugly people, nude babes on couches, naked children (no pedo bruh real art) and pretend it's has deep meaning! Real high art motherfucka
>>
>>2950417
>getting this butthurt
But anon, you don't even draw.
>>
>>2950433
>le butthurt
Are you mad? Feels upset?
>>
>>2950447
>le umad
>le upset
R U buttmad? DDDDDD
>>
>>2950390
who drew those boobs
>>
>>2950495
yes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.