[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit does ANYONE know what these are and/or where to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: C6wGMfMU8AExtLv.jpg (142KB, 1200x769px) Image search: [Google]
C6wGMfMU8AExtLv.jpg
142KB, 1200x769px
holy shit does ANYONE know what these are and/or where to get these

I have a wooden alternative but those are fucking awful and don't look anything as versatile as this
>>
>>2942326
I've got a couple of Figma off of eBay for 10 bucks each.
But the quality was shit with joints that break if you only look at them.
>>
they're called toys
>>
well what youve got there looks pretty bad, but try looking up the figma archtype or body chan,
>>
File: file.png (255KB, 576x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
255KB, 576x480px
>>2942491
>figma
>joints that break

Hamhands
>>
>>2942326
you don't need one
>>
http://terawell.net/terawell/?lang=de

theres also software
>>
>>2942326
That particular figure is a gashapon, or candy toy, from Japan. There's a whole series of them but like most gashapon things it's getting hard to find now.

Some other things you might want to look into:

>Microman Material Force
>Figma Archetype Next He and She
>1000toys 1/6 and 1/12 Synthetic Humans

Don't bother with Bandai's Body-Kun and Body-Chan, they were hugely disappointing apart from the accessories. Body-Kun is the better of the two, but absolutely avoid the female version.
>>
>>2943751
Thank you anon.
>>
File: zvz7gv.jpg (74KB, 926x800px) Image search: [Google]
zvz7gv.jpg
74KB, 926x800px
If you're looking for something similiar I recommend figma archetype next, they're fantastic

>>2943570
>10$ off ebay
Wouldn't call that hamhands because that anon clearly bought a bootleg. And bootlegs are, well, shit that break easily and smell terrible.
>>
find a 3d printing lab my boy
>>
>>2945891
Figmas looks great. Also expensive. and kinda tiny
>>
File: bodykun.jpg (129KB, 712x580px) Image search: [Google]
bodykun.jpg
129KB, 712x580px
>>2942326
>>2945891
I'm a /toy/fag visiting, get an SHF body-kun or body-chan. The range of motion is better, they are less fragile, and they are slightly taller. also the DX ones come with a bunch of accessories.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.