[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We finished our animation! Hope you guys enjoy it. In case t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

We finished our animation! Hope you guys enjoy it. In case the link doesn't work, it's "Dead Kidz" on the YouTube channel "Critterfitz"

https://youtu.be/JrWAH4NeNiA
>>
>>2939302
Pretty good. Have a bump, mon amie.

The only thing that stands out especially is the shitty voice acting, the ghosts are annoying to listen to, can occasionally be difficult to interpret words, and all sound really similar. Other than that, pretty good.
>>
It was pretty good, but the ending should've been funny.

It's like it didn't have a strong idea of what it wants to be.

It kind of felt like the humor was ripped from Charlie the Unicorn, but it failed to be funny.

You really need to work more on your comedy/writing before you put all of this work in. That's the most important part of any project when stuff like Home Movies can stand alone despite looking like shit.
>>
>>2939302
It's a good cartoon.

The animation is acceptable.
The story boarding is decent.

Everything is alright, but better writing would've carried this to excellence.

The voices carrying the lines also failed.

It's hard to tell who's who in this cartoon because of the lack of design on the ghosts.

It's not clear cut to me as a viewer because they all look the same aside from size. Charlie was the only ghost I could discern, and that's a negative thing.

I feel like the swearing is only there to make up for the lack of effort placed into the story itself.

A cartoon that isn't funny/cool/whatever is a chore to watch.

I don't know who the real audience is for this.

Maybe kids/young teenagers will like it, but even that is iffy because I can still watch Oney cartoons and giggle.
>>
>>2939302
The art and animation and Story-boarding really do ferry this to acceptable territory, but the content itself isn't much.

Writing is probably the hardest part of any project because it's the foundation of everything else.

You've got a good concept, but it's poorly executed due to a lack of comedy/unintelligible voice acting.

You either need to get a good writer, or you need to learn the art of comedy.

You might be able to get away with ripping off other shows if you're not funny, but you really have to understand why things are funny before you start writing a comedy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.