[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, does anyone have a PDF of Silver Way that they'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 71fJpUhIcyL.jpg (244KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
71fJpUhIcyL.jpg
244KB, 2048x1536px
Hey, does anyone have a PDF of Silver Way that they'd be willing to share?
>>
Didn't that book come out like a month ago? Probably not. Just fucking buy it you little shit.
>>
>>2936099
Why do you want that? Stephen Silver is the reason why Proko sucks at drawing from imagination
>>
>>2936120
>Stephen Silver is the reason why Proko sucks at drawing from imagination
what? What does he have to do with that?
>>
Love Stephen Silver. He's got a great youtube channel, too. Buy his book so he makes more!
>>
yeah silver's a cool guy.
>>
File: 1388363069410.gif (3MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1388363069410.gif
3MB, 400x311px
>>2936099
(proto)Tumblr trash.
>>
File: got_ (19).jpg (213KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
got_ (19).jpg
213KB, 1200x1200px
>>2936156

You're insane. Stephen Silver is top-tier. The better I get, the more I appreciate how goddamn GOOD he is. He's drawing amazing caricatures with practically no detail at all. It's cartoony and obviously designed for animation, and maybe it's not to your taste, but the guy draws like a motherfucker.
>>
>>2936106
It was only shipped to Patreon supporters recently.
>>
>>2936190
Thats pretty dope,i dont really watch that show but i could recognize almost all of them
>>
>>2936190
Good caricatures or not, those designs don't easily lend themselves to be posed any other way, terrible for animation or comics. Remember Stephen Silver is just a character designer and sends his work to some poor souls to pose and animate.

JohnK perfectly explains the fallacy of the character designer here
http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2009/12/character-design-1-character-design.html
>>
File: 1449344555622.jpg (38KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449344555622.jpg
38KB, 500x351px
>>2936120
>Stephen Silver is the reason why Proko sucks at drawing from imagination
>>
File: Kim vs Shego.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kim vs Shego.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>2936760
Most of his stuff is extremely flat, but he can make it three-dimensional when he has to. See the difference between something animated in Flash, like Clerks, and something by Disney.
>>
>>2937567
I'm actually pretty impressed. I'm assuming that's from the movie though, that animation is much better than I'd expect from a tv series
>>
>>2937572
Also I like studying animation; how would you improve that weak-ass kick 11 seconds in? There's many frames that probably shouldn't be there.
>>
>>2937580
You mean on the table? Bigger anticipation mainly. Also they could've removed some frames from the kick itself.
>>
>>2937585
i disagree, just put the the frame where the leg is traveling after the impact instead of before, then it'd look dandy. more anticipation is the poor man's tonic for insipid attack animations.
>>
>>2937591
Honestly? They should have cut to right when the leg hits and have the camera be behind Shego half a second before the foot connects and then do follow through of the kick connecting and send her flying off camera into the shot where she does go flying away from the camera.

The animation and shots would be fast enough that we would register the hit and the impact would be much harder. This is playing off of the idea from Jackie Chan's older (non US)films.
>>
>>2937580
>how would you improve that weak-ass kick 11 seconds in?
Be reborn as asian. Western animators genetically can't animate fight scenes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.