[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past few times ive been on snapchat i always saw some horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you becky.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you becky.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
Past few times ive been on snapchat i always saw some horrible art the horrible buzzfeed stories and i got curious and googled this bitch and now im super salty how can someone this bad be paid and be hired by several different companies
>>
where do i sign up to make shitty comics like this for dolars
>>
it's almost like there's something more to comics than pretty art, i just can't quite put my thumb on it
>>
>how can someone this bad be paid and be hired by several different companies

I know someone who draws these stickers, and gets paid enough to live off of it.

It comes down to who you know, how much you can whore yourself out, and that's pretty much it.

Actual artistic skill isn't really needed most of the time. Non-artfags know fucking nothing about proportion, space, color, anatomy, etc.
>>
>>2934648
you're the problem, you have no taste, probably just relax and concentrate on your own stuff
>>
>>2934703
please explain taste then because drawing a giant shit monster and scribbling on it with a darker, thinner line is not it honey
>>
>>2934648
hahahahaa
>>
>>2934648
As Neil Gaiman said, you don't need skill to make it.

You just need to be nice to deal with and deliver on time.
>>
What you're feeling is one of two big problems that can pop from from developing the "eyes" of an artist

The first one, which is pretty common around these parts, is studying so much that your eyes outpace your hands. You're picking up on little imperfections and mistakes more immediately and easily, but you're seeing the mistakes faster than your hand can avoid them at your current level of skill. By outpacing your hand with your eyes, it's easier to grow discouraged by expecting too much from yourself too soon

Closely related to this is also forgetting that the majority of the population doesn't have these "eyes". You forget what it's like to look at a picture as an untrained person, so you're completely out of touch with how they'll feel when they see what you do. They don't CARE about the technical aspects, and half of the time they won't even see a third of what you see. They're looking for relatability, not perfect anatomy and rendering
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.