[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know these? 1-2$ cheap touch pens for tablet or smartphone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Anyone know these?
1-2$ cheap touch pens for tablet or smartphone

no pressure nor quality, but will do better than the finger, anyone have expirience with them or something?
thx senpaitachi
>>
>>2934034
i actually bought this exact one at walmart for 8$. it worked well until the bottom started caving in. It's roughly 2x better than your hand and works on all phone. Is it worth it? For the amount of drawing i put in, definitely. But i dont draw on phone anymore cant be bothered, id recommend a finer tip if possible.

PS: dont play with the side holder, itll snap. I know its fun. what isnt fun is the snap.
>>
>>2934034

You'd be better off with pencil and paper.

Or, if you really have to do digital for whatever reason, get a fine tip stylus like the adonit jot pro or something. Don't ever get a rubber tip stylus, you can never see where you're drawing with those, and it's really not much better than your finger. Fine point ones are better and well worth the extra money.
>>
>>2934034
>>2934044
Thats just sad, why are you so attached to drawing on a device not meant for that purpose?
>>
>>2934034
I use these, drawing experience is p much the same as with drawing on a tablet, minus pressure sensitivity. I've been trying to look into getting a bluetooth stylus that does sensitivity but I haven't found anything

"bluh bluh why must you draw on your phone" it's an enjoyable experience, I need something to do on the bus ride to work, I don't feel like bringing purse to carry sketchbook or crochet supplies every day to work when all I need are my phone and wallet
>>
>>2936275
broke
>>
>>2934034
they're garbage. on a side note I just got me an old & used Galaxy Note with s-pen and i haven't drawn on paper since. Not to say paper is lame now but it's just way more convenient for me to draw on a tablet.
>>
>>2939028
Actually i kinda take it back. I just remembered some kid using one of those at figure drawing and he was actually good with it. I guess it depends on if your good at drawing to begin with.
>>
>>2934034
I have that middle one and honestly, it's just a tool, if you're good, you can make use of it well, if you're not, it's shit either way.
>>
Just use your finger. Not worth the 2$. Why the hell is everyone bashing fingerpainting?
>>
>>2939040
I would definitely use this shitty pen over a finger because at least you can grip it correctly.
>>
Just buy the apple pen
>>
>>2939041
???????
>>
>>2939041
are you...are you holding someone else's finger?
>>
it's stupid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.