[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jA 5tG5RCX0 why is H.C Brow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: UGH.png (54KB, 217x183px) Image search: [Google]
UGH.png
54KB, 217x183px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jA5tG5RCX0 why is H.C Brown such an untalented, pompous cunt?
no really. how can someone know so little about art and become so popular?
does she not even understand why people study other artists work?
god every time i hear her smugly explain some bullshit i get so fucking annoyed.
>>
She's basically half of /ic/ imo

People who talk a lot of shit but don't produce good results themselves. I guess she has an "excuse" to do the shit she does because she is often self-deprecating.
>>
>>2932391
Why are you so jealous?
>>
>>2932397
how the fuck could someone be jealous of a salty, nasty cunt who doesnt know how to draw even after declaring it her life focus? try harder retard
>>
>>2932396
>People who talk a lot of shit but don't produce good results themselves

Holy shit this
>>
>>2932391
Who is this dumb cunt and why should anyone care what it says?
>>
Women don't have the spark and they're dumb.
>>
>>2933868
The irony
>>
>>2932391
>A tumblr tier artist criticizing imitation and fan art
What?
>>
>>2932391
I remember she cuts herself

just make fun of her doing that, say everything is her fault. She may not give a response but I know for a fact that people like that break down behind the PC.

also requesting HC Brown x Tom Preston eros
>>
>>2932396
Ha, i like your approach

>>2932397
Not OP, but she is really bad dude, look at the sketch she is making at 3:50
>>
That fucking grip. Every time, it's just as disturbing.
>>
>>2932391
>personal vendetta
H.C. is popular because she puts herself out there, made a presence, made a store for her shit, she posts on social media and youtube regulary, she goes to cons and events, updates her comics on schedule, etc.

I disagree with most things she says on that video, but I also think the title is misleading.
>>
>>2932391
>how can someone know so little about art and become so popular?

She's used to be funny.
>>
>>2932391
this is inoffensive to me. why do you care?
>>
If you can provide better content than her, go ahead.
Deliver some quality instead of wasting your energy on envy. She's cringey & overestimmating herself but she's gaining followers,while you're just here complaining...
>>
>>2932391
>she

That pretty much explains everything OP.
>>
File: 1423203628308.jpg (56KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1423203628308.jpg
56KB, 1024x708px
>makes a video telling people how to OVERCOME THE SAMEFACE SYNDROME
>she cant draw a single decent face
>>
File: 1446430940429.jpg (37KB, 601x422px) Image search: [Google]
1446430940429.jpg
37KB, 601x422px
>>2939379
>>2939379
>>2939379
THIS.
>>
You wanna know why she's popular? Maybe because... SHES FUCKING INTERESTING TO LISTEN TOO. Ever thought about that anon. The platform is fucking YouTube NOT fucking ArtStation. People watch her videos because she's actually FUCKING ENTERTAINING.

I'd rather listen to an HC brown video over a craig mullins lecture any day. Who gives a shit about his art if he's boring as fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.