[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I deal with Patreon "theft"? There is an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4811.jpg (28KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4811.jpg
28KB, 800x800px
So how do I deal with Patreon "theft"? There is an artist I pay $30 a month for rewards, I've paid him every month since August and I haven't gotten any message back or rewards from him since October.

What do I do? Why offer rewards if you're not going to do them?
>>
Ask for a refund.
>>
>>2930460
Only do gumroads, never patreon
>>
name and shame
>>
>>2930460
>What do I do?
Don't take it up the ass is what you do.

If they steal from you then you steal from them.
>>
People on /co/ and /aco/ say Shadman gets awaya with not giving rewards out.

Doesn't shock me, this fans are so niave and stupid he could do anything and they would accept it.
>>
>>2930484
Someone in the Shadman thread said Patreon has Shadman blacklisted as someone who does less than 50% of his rewards.
>>
>>2930460
>his fans are so niave and stupid he could do anything and they would accept it.

Hope your not one these dickriding fanboys OP like >>2930484
No matter how much you like or love an artists work never become like those pushover sheeple-level of fanboy.
>>
>>2930494
*like >>2930484 mentions
>>
>>2930484
Have you seen any of his streams or comments on his art? He's fanbases is either 15 years old or have the mental IQ of a 15 year old. These people would pay Shadman to not do art...oh wait they already do. Other artists do this sketches now.
>>
>>2930460
You stop backing them.

You're not getting your money back, but you can stop losing more.
>>
>>2930509
>Other artists do this sketches now.
Wait, are you serious? I thought he was doing some one off collabs with people. Why the fuck is he coloring and inking, when better artists could salvage and save his sketches?
>>
>>2930536
Look at his most recent stuff on his page and scroll down. He says; IDEA AND SKETCH BY XXXXXX. He's lazy as fuck now
>>
On the topic of Shad's Patreon and the recent rumors that Shad doesn't care for or bother doing rewards, let's look at his rewards.

>Donate $1
Nothing to talk about here.
>Donate $5
Access to PSD files, nothing bad here
>$10
>You may request the full 300dpi print resolution of any Shadbase or Shagbase post, to be sent to you via email you can ask for 10 per month.
10 is a lot to be honest, that's a lot of assholes messaging you asking for high rezzzz images.
>$30
>Same reward as $10
This is where I have a problem, he adds nothing more for $30. He clearly knows it's for the idiots who would take a bullet for him and see him as a God.
>$100
>a customized version to make, catered specifically to your own interests; limit 3 per month
$100 a month for 3 changes? That's fucking A TON of money for something that would take...8 minutes?

Assuming the rumors started by the guy in the Shadman thread about him not doing any rewards. The $10 people have no box to stand on, I assume he's got like 100+ people messaging him over and over and over. They are just high rez images. The $30 are stupid for not just pledging $10. The only, only people have have a beef with getting no rewards would be the $100s. If he's not doing any work for the $100 people, and they are paying him $100 per month they should have the right to a refund and/or report him.
>>
>>2930710
You forgot to look at if 10$ is capped out or not therefore making 30$ the only other position left.
>>
>>2930722
The only one that caps out is the $100 it seems.
>>
>>2930710
>He clearly knows it's for the idiots who would take a bullet for him and see him as a God
Shadman or not, why do people do this? The whole treating their favorite artist, actor, singer, celebrity, or whatever as some type of Deity? This "______ can never do anything wrong! I'd gladly donate my own legs and left-titty to ______, even though they would NEVER give me the time of day. Love you, babe! <3333" mindset. What the fuck do they obtain out of this? Someone please break this down for me.
>>
>>2931732
It's not just for art, celebrities get this all the time.

People just like someone so much, they are willing to ignore "tiny" things to trick themselves into liking them still. I can't explain the human thought process behind it.
>>
>>2931738
Ah, I see. Thank you for explaining it better for me. Still, that sounds weird as hell.
>>
>ive been paying him since august
You need to start by not being fucking retarded.
>>
>>2931753
Celebrities are the best examples. Breaking the law, beating their wives, killing people in car crashes and getting away scott-free. People find whatever excuse to continue liking them.
>>
>>2931756
BUCKLE-UP-BUCKAROO
>>
>>supporting people on patreon

Just kidding, but in all seriousness; don't support artists that don't fulfill their promises. That should be common sense
>>
>>2931843
Some people lack common sense
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.