[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone here 'afraid' of being creative? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489787508163.gif (2MB, 252x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489787508163.gif
2MB, 252x400px
is anyone here 'afraid' of being creative?
I'm 99% certain anything i can come up with is a direct copy of something i've seen before, but forgot about.
>>
>>2929211
Sounds like a shitty excuse to procrastinate to me.
>>
>>2929211
If someone says their work is 100% original than they either forgot or they're lying.
>>
>>2929211
That is HOW creativity works. There is no such thing as a 100% original thought. It is all a
conglomeration of past experiences. All great artists are highly influenced by others.
>>
>>2929250
Fucking this.

Every original idea nowadays is just
>imagine X but with Y and a little bit of Z
>>
>>2929211
Actually never going to make it.
>>
>>2929211
Everything has been done before. All that matters is that you're authentic
>>
>>2929211
so's everything else.
>>
https://youtu.be/nJPERZDfyWc
>>
>>2929211

Not affraid like you OP. But I worry about some of my best ideas I've not seen done at all by anyone being done before I can finish/make them.

Or someone doing something like what I am keeping too myself, changing things around and making a better version of what I've been working on.

It's happened but whatever. I don't see it as a big deal but more of a well... Do it first then!

NOT GONNA MAKE IT SENPAI!
>>
>>2929211
Everything you do is a copy of something you've seen before. What makes it original is how you see it. If you can't get past this you'll just be another unoriginal POS.
>>
I can guarantee you that every possible pose of the human form has already been done a billion times.

Who cares.
>>
>>2929643
But have they reflected it within a sink or an eye?
>>
>>2929211
>come up with is a direct copy of something i've seen before, but forgot about
That's all anything is anon. What will make your work special is the stuff you copy. Seek out things that appeal to you and things that you really enjoy, they'll all mix together and form something unique to you. The blend is what's important.
>>
>>2929297
Very informative, thanks for sharing anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.