[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique me please. I don't use references... I know that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: exo plomberie Illu principale.jpg (2MB, 4000x2928px) Image search: [Google]
exo plomberie Illu principale.jpg
2MB, 4000x2928px
Critique me please. I don't use references... I know that's wrong, but i do want to improve, i will try to get references from now on. I just wanna know how m'y anatomy can improve by using it. I take a lot of nude and body class and try to use what i learned from imagination. Also general ink thread.
>>
>>2925969
Neck is quite long and head is a bit small
I'm not sure what going on with that back, but it's not right. Perhaps too long or misuse of form, like there's a segment of flesh that shouldn't be there
>>
>>2925969
that's some good hatching mane
>>
Neck is way too long, long neck syndrome is a habit that should be gone.
>what is that spine doing
the ass looks unnatural because you drew the spine unnaturally, and it just also looks like you just stuck the ass on the paper, it doesn't look natural.
>>
>>2925969
really like it. not a huge fan of the hatching. where the linework is otherwise energetic and expressive, the hatching seems poorly planned in its overlaps and direction.
>>
Pls use reference. You would be way better if you did.
>>
>>2925969
You got some weird proportions/anatomy going one, the lasdy's neck and arms are very long, the dude's arm is lumpy, and the tube going from the lady's head to the dude's loses it's cylindrical shape when it curves. Still, overall this is a very nice picture. You have a great sense of composition and the inks are just lovely.
>>
post more work pls

aslo blog?
>>
Up my alley in terms of content. Her back looks strange. It's shifted towards the left side of her body too much because of the indent above her ass and to the right of her arm.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.