[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with newfags that infest this board? >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: .png (273KB, 446x396px) Image search: [Google]
.png
273KB, 446x396px
What is it with newfags that infest this board?

>don't criticize me anon, i-it's my style
>everything's so negative here gosh I wish you were like Reddit
>we will all make it, just believe :3

You pieces of trash make this board insufferable. Yes, it's not for everyone because we take it very seriously. We really want to improve so of course there's lots of sad and depressed anons. It's a hard competition and you can't be happy about it if you really want to make it. Look at chinese, they work 16 hours a day just to make it, do you think they fucking smile every day? You don't know shit you lazy ass shitters.
>>
imagine if you focused on drawing instead of making stupid posts that don't help anybody
>>
>>2925778
>>2925789
>>
>>2925794
>not having aphantasia
not gonna make it
>>
>>2925798
Just take a thick was of acid
>>
>>2925823
wad*
>>
>>2925778
Well, the old /ic/ model clearly didn't work. You are also not nearly as hard working and serious as you think you are. In fact, I bet most of the hugbox artists actually work harder than you do. /ic/ isn't this super hardcore and serious art study group where everyone always gives it their all, you are just a depressed loser LARPing as a hard working artist and using /ic/ as a way to vent your anger and frustration.
>>
>>2925846
Or, follow me here - you don't look bright so I will talk slowly -, Or you might be a faggot.
>>
File: ic.png (482KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
ic.png
482KB, 500x880px
>>2925778
>>
>>2925778
overly positive faggots should just quit while their ahead. If your full of positivity you're not taking it seriously enough.

>>2925794
imagine if you focused on sucking cock instead of making TED talk-esque posts that you think help people.
>>
>>2925778
I'm just dropping by for the occasional tablet threads, most of the threads are just pure cancer.
>>
>>2926501
kek
>>
>>2925778
I see more ppl complaining about newfags than actual newfags. You know... you could be drawing instead of complaining right now.
>>
>>2925778
>we take it very seriously
>We really want to improve

If any of this were true, there wouldn't be a storm of shitposting threads rivaling the force of Jupiter's eye, There wouldn't be people wasting time circlejerking about how much they hate a random artist who's existence has no impact upon them, there wouldn't be anons trying to figure out some grand secret of getting motivated or getting gud in 6 weeks (hyperbole), There wouldn't be people who feel the need to whine about how much they've given up like their feelings even matter. And y'know what? It's the very people who make threads like this one that indulge all that behaviour by giving it attention and then wonder why this is a problem.

> Look at chinese

Oh be quiet, you people wouldn't know what hard work was if it smacked you in the face. Who are the anons who keep giving the countless cancer threads here attention? If there is no moderation, I'd like to see people here pay more attention to the draw thread rather than the next Sakimichan/Kron hate/ talent/ligameme/shadbase threads which definitely won't make you better at drawing and I know it's the majority of the userbase not JUST newfags otherwise they wouldn't have 70 or 100 replies or even more than that each and every time. Yup, that's what anons here do when they're not drawing, and it happens 100% more than you supposed attitude here would suggest.

If /ic. is shit, it's got nothing to do with the newfags who make threads complaining about negativity which are very rare compared to the one's I previously mentioned.

If you are so annoyed with the newfags whining, then just ignore them! You are wasting your energy acting like you're doing God's work replying with "lel go back to ur hugbox"
>>
>>2925778
Geez you are one butt mad faggot. Fuck you.
>>
>>2926501
This should be the image for the sticky
>>
File: BettyEdwardsChallenge.jpg (67KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
BettyEdwardsChallenge.jpg
67KB, 500x686px
>>2926501

Sorry, couldn't resist.
>>
>>2926818
winrar
>>
File: 1487460812428.jpg (177KB, 710x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487460812428.jpg
177KB, 710x888px
>>2926513
I agree. Don't try and keep unending positivity with yourself. If you want to REALLY get into something you're going to need to get hard with yourself. However, positivity isn't a bad thing ffs. It's just not as important as hard work,dedication,etc.
>>
>>2926501
Kek. I'm saving this.
>>
>>2926501

sublime
>>
>>2926529
The art book threads are pretty good, too.
>>
>>2926818
kek
>>
>>2926818
>>2926501

both very strong candidates
>>
>>2926818
I feel like someone should work a space marine in there somewhere
>>
File: FunWithaLeftBrain.jpg (95KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
FunWithaLeftBrain.jpg
95KB, 500x686px
>>2927866

The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>2925823
more than 150 micrograms is a waste
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.