[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you realize drawing isn't actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: blogger-image-1683836203.jpg (47KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1683836203.jpg
47KB, 640x534px
At what point did you realize drawing isn't actually leading you anywhere?
>>
>>2925733
Never.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (66KB, 702x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
66KB, 702x624px
Are you one of those negative end of the spectrum nihilists? Fuck off, move on.
>>
>>2925735
>>2925736
newfags that started drawing yesterday can fuck off
>>
>>2925743
newfags that started drawing 2 days ago can fuck off
>>
>>2925749
I draw for 5 years now
>>
>>2925733
Never. im 32 now. Started during 24. I only got more friends more connections. Even visited Cologne in Germany when i was drawing posters for some of their ivents.
Drawing only made my life brighter and less shit.
>>
>>2925756
i mean i get why people in this thread whining about such stuff.
All they draw is some weaboo/waifu/Steven Universe fanarts. Of course it wont bring anything to your life.
>>
>>2925733
Never.
I made it
>>
I think it's not supposed to lead you anywhere Man, being creative in some sort of way isn't something you decide to do.. When you first draw for the very first Time, you drew an abomination and you weren't expecting attention or any fame from it. You drew for the first time because you needed to express something, whatever it is. I have draw for long years now, i don't getmoney out of it, i don't fuck sluts with it, i just do it because i need it.
>>
>>2925756
Yeah, Drawing really improved my life as well. Got to travel all around Europe and work/study in different enviroments. And its really a snowball effect once you start to get recognised you pretty much get to travel for free a lot and just do art.

I did started earlier and am 23 atm.
>>
It's leading me to shitposting on /ic/
>>
>>2925733
I've failed at everything in life so far, I'm 30 and I improved a lot since I started out a few years ago. Sometimes it gets really desperate and my mind goes in dark places but I can't see myself doing anything but art for the rest of my days, at this point it's part of my identity and if I gave up I wouldn't last long.
>>
>>2925733
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>2925733
never understood why everyone on this board just picks up drawing and wants to start grinding fundamentals and thinking about a career or whatever

why dont you guys just draw because its fun
>>
>>2926261
Because drawing for fun means you're a simple minded retard and if you become successful, it means you're a sellout.
>>
>>2926261
If you wanted to draw for fun
You wouldn't be here
You would just draw
>>
>>2926261
It's not fun when everything you make looks like pure trash
>>
>>2926261
I find it fun to grind fundamentals desu
>>
>>2925973
What do you do exactly?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.