[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i just missing something?? is this art now? i dont understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: anime eye sex.png (496KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
anime eye sex.png
496KB, 600x797px
am i just missing something?? is this art now? i dont understand please explain why this is front page on da
>>
Becaz animu
>>
>>2924956
it's deviantart, what do you expect
>>
looks just fine to me
>>
>>2924956
'cause it's faux-deep crap normalfags can wank over
>>
>>2924956
yes, it is art OP. It's definitely art. You may not like it, it might perplex you, but it's definitely art. It's been front paged because people liked it

It ain't rocket science
>>
>we need to talk about depression guys! also anime is cool right guys!
>>
>>2924956

Is that fucking digital work photoshopped on paper?

And with traditional materials on the side to complete the illusion?

wtf i hate art now
>>
>>2924956

This would be so much better if she drew a complete set of eyes for each character.
>>
File: 1450920687419.jpg (18KB, 140x239px) Image search: [Google]
1450920687419.jpg
18KB, 140x239px
>>2924956
I love anime but I hate weebs, especially the deviantart, hot topic going pleb kind.
>>
>>2925716

way more likely it was traditional art touched up digitally.
>>
File: 1491162595482.png (556KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1491162595482.png
556KB, 600x797px
>>
>>2925947

>tfw I unironicly do

Yeah its a struggle.
>>
>>2924956

Deviantart is full of turbocharged teens and preteens who are in charge what gets voted to the front page.
>>
>>2925716
And it's put in the poetry category.
>>
>>2924956
But I am alone.

;_;
>>
>>2924956
She has a decent amount of watchers and she submitted it to a niche category that dA is artifically boosting.

The categories and subcategories for dA submissions is not equal, they have internal weights that they use to promote less 'popular' categories.

There's also less competition on the more niche categories. This submission was submitted to 'concrete poetry' or some nonsense, which probably has pretty junk submissions most of the time, so as soon as she posts her work in that category, the amount of views/favs from her fans will immediately push it to the top of that category, which dA then pushes to the front page.
>>
>>2925718
edgy, do you like obscure type of anime nobody has ever heard of and get triggered if someone calls japanese anime a cartoon?
>>
>>2930927
But anime means cartoon in japanese ???
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.