[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever drawn in a lucid dream? Does it work? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Have you ever drawn in a lucid dream?
Does it work? Is it really good practice?
>>
>>2922998
drawing would be the last thing I'd do in a lucid dream; that's a waste.
>>
There was a study done about lucid dreaming and the possibility of improving skills by "practicing" while asleep - a group of university students practiced throwing a ball into a cup every night when they lucid dreamt and compared their ability to do the same task when they were awake. No correlation was found, so I'm guessing the same would go for drawing.
>>
>>2922998
My lucid dreams have been more like brief, quick segments of Miyazaki films that don't actually exist. Intensely colourful, between watercolour and fluorescent highlights. Impossible to draw but very emotionally evocative.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x395px
If you've ever been on a waterbed, I'd say that that's how I feel when I lucid dream. It only happened recently about two days after seeing the movie SILENCE...
>>
I have done figure drawing in a dream once. Kinda weird, but it was during finals at art school, so I can understand why I dreamt of that.
>>
drawing in a lucid dream wouldn't actually be drawing. You'd just hold a pencil and whatever you wanted to draw would pop up on the canvas.
>>
>>2922998
I depends really and the results WILL vary.My lucid dreams are very vivid and always have their own established rules that I can't defy no matter what I try.

If I'm not allowed to take off the infinitely replicating blind fold, It ain't comin off till I wake up.
>>
>>2923002
Sounds like ngmi
>>
>>2922998
I did. Was amazing, I could draw whatever I wanted much better than in real life. It felt like I was overlooking something all the time until it finally clicked. I was aware that I was dreaming and that it will never be this easy in real life, but it still felt good and was fun.

Obviously I learned fucking nothing from it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.