[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok real talk why is she so attention whoring and secondly, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (292KB, 1330x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1330x1773px
Ok real talk why is she so attention whoring and secondly, why is she proud of her so called 'Autsim'
what do you guys think ic
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1510x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1510x455px
Just some more blasphemy
Her fans are eating this shit up
>>
>>2918970
Arent we all on the autism spectrum? iirc ocd is a form of autism
>>
what a steaming pile of horse shit. why would you even care, read or repost shit like that.
>>
>>2918970
>>2918972
Let the small fry have their day in the sun.

Chances are, she has already stagnated in her art, while you grow stonger and stronger. It's not a sprint, but a marathon.

Also,
>2015

Digging pretty deep there, anon?
>>
>>2918980
Only reason why I bring it up is because she's been talking about it again recently
>>
That picture. Rest in piece thumb.
>>
>>2918970
What is a tragedy is the position of those scissors and complete lack of any thought put into the image.

Autism is a mental illness and should be cured btw.
>>
Who caaaaaaaaaaaaaares.

Just focus on your own work OP and stop sperging over everyone else's. While you're bitching, others are gittin gud.
>>
>why is she so attention whoring
>she
You answered your own question, she's a woman.
>Implying autism is not a tragedy or burden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49f5wxX7vSY
>>
>>2918970

Why does "cyarin" sound like some kind of nerve gas?
>>
File: cyarin.jpg (100KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
cyarin.jpg
100KB, 808x960px
Found this on her facebook. Looks like it's either fake pencils done digitally or a sketchbook page with some digital marks on top. Not that it's too good to be a regular drawing or anything but the marks look rather suspicious.
>>
>>2919083
Its pencils with some additional values brushed ontop digitally.
>>
What the fuck even is autism?

The pilots hinted that I was autstic but fuck if I even know what that means to me. Jasmin is autistic from what I can remember too.

Thinking back... it makes sense. I mean, how many other kids in grade school could remember all the capitals and countries of the world? How many other kids were drawing the United States with every state in scale and proportion from memory?

That's some pretty autistic shit.
>>
>>2919083
there's digital in there 100%
>>
>>2918970
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>2918970
Let me guess, she's high functioning autism? Basically 'I'm a little awkward so instead of just being a little awkward I'm gonna slap a diagnosis on myself', she has no right to speak. Autism can ruin lives and be something that takes years to handle, if you're okay and can handle yourself them AutismSpeaks isn't directed towards you. That'd be me saying that the Suicide Hotline fuels stereotypes that people with depression are weak because I overcame my depression.
Dumb fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1483008072097.jpg (73KB, 767x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483008072097.jpg
73KB, 767x540px
>>2918970
winning the victim olympics.
to the victims go the spoils.
>>
>>2919083
It's a matte effect filter that the camera/smartphone applies to remove areas that are pure black.
>>
>>2919077
Cyanide/chlorine in zyklon b and ww1 gas.
>>
why do u caRE op?

fag
>>
>>2918970
>Ok real talk why is she so attention whoring and secondly, why is she proud of her so called 'Autsim'
>what do you guys think ic

Honestly don't know her but most internet artists gain followers and profit from whoring attention. The do's and how's may vary.
>>
>>2918970
this is fucking hilarious but this thread is against the rules
>>
Lol she was at dutch comic con last weekend. Had a huge ass booth in the vendor area whereas all the other artists had a table in the artist alley, some people even shared tables. That's cyarin the Loish wannabe for you.
>>
>>2919157

I see, looks similar to the dust and scratches filter in PS
>>
enjoy ur ban OP
>>
>>2919077
>>2919162
I think he was thinking of Sarin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
>Sarin, or GB (G-series, 'B'), is a colorless, odorless liquid,[5] used as a chemical weapon owing to its extreme potency as a nerve agent.
>>
Please someone post her "I can't dance because autism" rant I don't have it.
>>
>>2918970
Gossip about artists doesn't belong here.
>>
>>2919239
that's half the board. did you think this was a post to get good critiques or intelligent discussion about art? gtfo.
>>
>>2918972
Wow. She really is autistic.
>>
>>2919108
> Basically 'I'm a little awkward so instead of just being a little awkward I'm gonna slap a diagnosis on myself', she has no right to speak.
Dude, she's actually autistic, she doesn't understand that others experience the world differently.
>>
File: muhautisms.jpg (342KB, 922x591px) Image search: [Google]
muhautisms.jpg
342KB, 922x591px
>>2919229
Cyarin is so entertaining
>>
Because she's fucking autistic and so are you and so am I.
>>
>>2919379
I think anon meant that there's the severe end of the spectrum where you cannot ever function on your own and will always need someone to take care of you. My brother has moderate autism, he can talk/walk, brush his teeth, etc but is mentally 5 years old and will always be that way. Our family is lucky though there's kids who cannot even do the most basic functions in life, will always need diapers and a helmet so they don't bash their own brains out.

Cyarin can do a lot of things other autists can't basically.
>>
File: cyarintea.jpg (587KB, 1549x537px) Image search: [Google]
cyarintea.jpg
587KB, 1549x537px
>>2919200
Nobody likes her over there right?
>>
>>2919083
It's just a fat pencil.
>>
File: 1488897822900.jpg (693KB, 1427x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1488897822900.jpg
693KB, 1427x1401px
Stop making threads about this bitch
>>
File: 1488916289298.png (198KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488916289298.png
198KB, 900x1000px
>>2918970
It is all about how you market yourself, if you want to market yourself as a special snowflake with autism you'll rake in those sympathy/autism bucks.

If you want to market yourself as a virtue signaling libcuck you'll rake in those Shekels from other SJW's thinking they're supporting your cause.

This is her sales pitch here and it seems to be working
>>
>>2919470
It's on women genes, to victimice and seduce to get resources
>>
>>2919454
What is the Wacom Fiasco?
>>
I like her art
>>
>>2919446
>you've been on TV

She has?
>>
>>2918970
>Ok real talk why is she so attention whoring
I, uh...really? The same reason as everyone else. She wants validation for the things she says and does.
>and secondly, why is she proud of her so called 'Autsim'
It's her own special snowflake badge.

She also probably wants to feel good about herself, most people do.
>>
>>2918970
>I need care
>I'm not a burden
Choose one.
>>
>>2919559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklyswLyn3k

Apparently. Omroep Brabant is a very local mom 'n pop channel however, so far from national television. She's whining about her autism in this too, and how hard her childhood was for her because autism and how her 'tism counselor predicted that she would probably never be able to hold down a job and become independent. And now she's "running her own business and doing very well". Also according to herself there's a "feministic undertone" to her art.
>>
>>2919491
She harrassed and threatened a wacom employee in an autistic chimpout
>>
>>2919591
She really isn't such a qt as people here praise her to be.. God that potatohead.
She also looks narcistic as fuck drawing herself over and over.
>>
File: 1476560481374.png (93KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1476560481374.png
93KB, 295x221px
>>2918970
Is it just me or are the eyes pointing off into different directions? Maybe it's a potato thing since it looks to be a self portrait or something..
>>
>>2919628
Last I heard that weird fish-eyed gaze is just the way she draws.
>>
I can't be mad about this. You can't expect retarded people to know that they are retarded, or to stop being retarded. God be with her, no BS.
>>
>>2919628
Was just about to say the same...

>>2919638
huh...
>>
>>2919139

Yo, who drew that? that looks awesome!
>>
>>2919733
Sachin Teng
>>
>>2919783
He/she gives me incredible art boners, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2919595
She's not narcissistic anon, SHES AUTISTIC
>>
>be me
>diagnosed with Autismics
dont feel the autismics writhing around in my body??
say nothing
tests say i got it
everyone treats me like retard
>going to receive money from the government for disability
>my friend with cerebral palsy was turned down for disability bcs she can use her arms
Autismics is automatically accepted for disability

what is going on???
>>
>>2919944
the way mental health is being measured as of right now is total fucking horseshit nobody has any idea what they're doing the professions are almost all pseudoscience
>>
who's more autistic

the person making art on their personal page
or
the person going to an anonymous imageboard to post about how autistic someone else is

makes you think
>>
>>2919952
>we cant make fun of autists being autists which is a classic 4chan staple
really makes you reddit
>>
>>2919952
why are you even on 4chan you stupid fucking faggot?
>>
>>2919981
yeah no
that only started happening around 2007 kid
>>
>>2919990
Hey wow, it's almost like that would mean it's been going on for the majority of 4chan's operating time, by a large measure

Go back to sucking cocks, goddamn.
>>
she is an attention whore, but autism speaks is legitimately a horrible organization.
>>
>>2919446
Tfw no autism gf
>>
File: 1211850167215.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1211850167215.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
>>2919997
> the main reason that this site has been filled to the brim with retards who think they're in good company and significantly declined in quality as a result is a "classic staple" of 4chan
lol

What purpose does this thread even serve? There's no humor to be found in this, it's all just incredibly cringey from both sides. All this thread does is illicit replies from idiots 17 year olds who have no idea what they're talking about, pretending that they're better because they browse 4chan. I know, because I was that person before.

This thread just baits cringey replies from people who don't lurk enough.
>>
File: 1472861991532.png (621KB, 512x498px) Image search: [Google]
1472861991532.png
621KB, 512x498px
>>2920026
Oh man, aren't you an oldfag wanking about what an oldfag he is, being a cringey cunt. As one oldfag to another, it's you who should lurk more, faggot.

No thread here serves any particular purpose except to discuss a topic. That's the PURPOSE of a fucking forum.

"boo hoo people are talking about things I don't want to talk about"

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like 4chan is your personal forum that has to adhere to your personal standards, you faggot sack of shit.
>>
>>2919591
>That FUCKING feel when no cute art gf
Seriously, what the fuck do I have to do to not wake up tomorrow? Just give me a qt artfu already fuck
>>
>>2920040
Acting like it's ok to have garbage threads on a particularly slower board is the only cringey part to me. You're sorely mistaken if you think that these kind of threads aren't a detriment to the community. If you're really an oldfag then you know how impressionable people in this community are. There's a pretty blatant reason why people on this board stagnate in their development and it's because people like you give a pass to this bullshit.

Just look in any of the drawing threads. You'll always find someone who has no fucking clue what they're talking about, parroting what the heard somewhere else on this board without really thinking about what it means. The "anything goes" mentality is what got us into this mess and you're a fool if you still think it's acceptable. You should know for yourself how much things have changed.
>>
>>2920073
>Acting like it's ok to have garbage threads on a particularly slower board is the only cringey part to me.
The cringiest thing here is you virtue flagging for ego points on an anonymous board. Get your fucking shit together, m8.
>If you're really an oldfag then you know how impressionable people in this community are.
I also know that your whining is at the very best extremely counter-productive and will only get people to do exactly what you don't want them to. You can't moderate a fucking anonymous board without mod powers you dumb fuck, all you'll manage is to piss people off and get them to very deliberately do the opposite of what you want. How can you have been here this long and not have realized this in the first two fucking weeks.

>You should know for yourself how much things have changed.
Yeah. I also know I can't do shit about it, and I except that instead of acting like a faggot. You can't do anything about this, you can't change this, none of us can. Mods can push the community in a direction, but even then there's limits to what they can do without changing the nature of the fucking board.

Change is going to happen, this board will not be the same in 2020 as it was in 2010(assuming Hiro doesn't drive the site into the ground). If you don't like it then fuck off, those are the breaks.
>>
File: 1490714007733.gif (2MB, 393x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490714007733.gif
2MB, 393x561px
>>2918970
>those fingers
>>
>>2919077
because her drawings will put your mother into coma if you see this post and don't reply
>>
>>2920080
>we can't do anything, so we should do nothing
This is the biggest load of shit I've ever seen. Boards have largely been self policing. Early culture in boards like /a/ (pre-/jp/) were policed by the board itself with the intent of keeping out shitty threads (Evangelion/Naruto/Power level discussion). The fact that you're complicit with just letting things run their course speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Your idea of cringe is having an opinion that shitty threads shouldn't be encouraged?

Like, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but you're actually no different from an edgy teen who doesn't try to do anything because "none of this matters". If you have no stake in the board, why are you here? If you wanted to just do whatever you wanted, why can't you do it on /b/? You're right, change is going to happen but that doesn't mean I'm going to be complicit in letting the board continue to attract the wrong crowd just because of some edgy notion that what I do doesn't matter.
>>
>>2920220
The fact is, what you do DOES matter. If it didn't matter, we wouldn't have an army of new artists that "work on fundamentals" for months on end with no noticeable improvement. Monkey see, monkey do. If you want the quality of the board to improve, then you have to back it up through your actions. If you don't care about the board improving in any way, then I guess the point is moot, but I'm not sure why you would think there's anything wrong with someone caring just because you don't.
>>
File: 1490814914483.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1490814914483.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
This guy actually right >>2919952
If you check archives, you will see same cyarin threads with same posters. Hell the OP pic is from 2015. Right now 2017. Just imagine how autistic someone should be if he still stalking this girl. I can't imagine adult human doing this. It's not even fun. There is no fun memes. It's just personal grudge/vendetta/stalker thread. No on cares about her except teens
>>
>>2918970
Only an autist can hold scissors like that
>>
File: 485.jpg (5KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
485.jpg
5KB, 196x110px
>>2918970
They normalized autism so people wouldn't mind giving their children vaccines with mercury that scrambles their brains when they are just babies and causes permanent neurological damage. Elmo can go to hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08F80piyaW8
>>
>>2920220
I never said it doesn't matter you dumb faggot, I said you're being counter-productive. Holy shit, take an english class.

Even the unwritten rules have largely been overturned BECAUSE of the attempts at self policing.
>You're right, change is going to happen but that doesn't mean I'm going to be complicit in letting the board continue to attract the wrong crowd just because of some edgy notion that what I do doesn't matter.
Take your unwarranted self importance and throw it in the trash, m8. The board is bigger than you and will change as the majority sees fit. If you don't like it, you're free to fuck off.

Yeah, I have a stake in the board, but I try to lead by example instead of making fucking dumb, whiny posts about how much I hate what the board has become and boo hoo no really everyone listen to me and how much better than you I-am holier-than-thou bullshit to make my e-peen feel big. You wanna make the board better? Fucking stop posting counter-productive shit like this and go post critiques. Make it better by being a better poster. Every single fucker like you just sits and bitches and whines and does fuckall to actually fix things. Quit your bitching, no one wants to see it and no one cares.
>>
>>2920506
Your idea of setting an example is... doing nothing? lol

You really are taking this thing really personally. How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance? If none of this matters, why does it matter if I apparently make a post pointing out that this thread is retarded and shouldn't exist? Shouldn't the board just do what it wants? Or wait, does that only apply sometimes?

You have no idea who I am, you just make assumptions about what I do for the board-- why project your insecurities on to me, an anonymous poster? To me it sounds like you're just trying to make yourself feel superior by being "above complaining". The way you're so quick to lose your temper-- you should really take a step back and examine yourself. You might actually be autistic.
>>
>>2918973
Pretty much. Give it a broad enough definition and you can call anyone autistic. The borderline retarded/cannot function in society ones are truly sad, though, and this retard doesn't realize it's called a spectrum for a reason.
>>
>>2920506
I don't know if you live in the same world that I do but turning a blind eye basically never works in any context.
>>
>>2919198

Why the FUCK would anyone be proud of being some form of autism. Being some form of autism (no matter how high functioning) is the reason I hate my life so much. Seeing someone be okay with the thing that makes coping with life so difficult triggers me so much.

I would say I hope she gets hit by a bus but that would give her another reason to whore attention.
>>
>>2920811
So really hating herself for it is better? Yes, she's definitely being overconceited about it, but that's not any better.
>>
>>2920811
guess you got the wrong kind of autism then lol.
>>
>>2920817

Her egotistical arrogance is the reason she gets so much attention and hate on the site. If she did hate herself more then she might not be so..."open", and we can ignore her better.
>>
>we need no cure
>we need care and acceptance
The ones literally punching stuff and screeching autistically need a cure. Care and acceptance for someone who can't take care of themselves AT ALL is not sustainable. They are a fucking burden on everyone around them.

Hell, I was kept up all night last night because some little autistic shit in the place below me kept stealing their parents car keys and setting off the car alarm over and over then fighting them to keep it. The parents were too dumb to lock the damn thing away (most likely didn't want to deal with autistic screeching all night) so they let him have his fill of making the damn car alarm go off at THREE FUCKING AM IN THE MORNING.
>>
>>2920883
>went to go read her blog post on the issue
>she is one of those "even violent screaming autistic people deserved to be treated with dignity and how DARE you call them a burden on society or even politely point out they are ultra high maintenance"
Woo boy. Forget it. I am going to forget she exists now. She's like the equivalent of an eco terrorist PETAfag except for autism. She literally is FIGHTING against any form of cure.
>>
File: 1468908191971.jpg (85KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1468908191971.jpg
85KB, 557x711px
>>2920506
>holy shit take an English Class
>>
>>2918970
That last line is fallible and contradictory. Harming a stereotype implies that the stereotype is neutered, fueling stereotypes gives it a faculty in the way it cascades. It would have been better to put it in simpler terms and remark that "it fuels stereotypes"
>>
File: large.gif (486KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
486KB, 500x220px
>>2918970
>/ic/ autists being this mad because some girl who is a better artist than them isn't autistic enough
>>
File: 2013.jpg (36KB, 716x352px) Image search: [Google]
2013.jpg
36KB, 716x352px
>>2920413
>Hell the OP pic is from 2015.

A few d/ic/ks were already whining about that nobody in 2013, where would that rabbit hole lead us to?
>>
>>2920413
This
>>
Autism literally doesn't exist lol
>>
>>2920811
Because of SJW. She has gotten into her head that she's a unique snowflake that the world owes something and that her misery is never her own fault. The next natural step is to get people along on that idea. Her followers are probably giving her the benefit of the doubt because they like the idea of society suppressing minorities or they like fairy tales.
>>
>>2918970
autist says something autistic?
>>
>>2918970
>>
>>2920069
You would have one if you desserved one.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.