[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any artists you would reccomend to make me a fantasy book cover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_om6i5cDevW1r1yp3po2_1280.png (2MB, 1024x1453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om6i5cDevW1r1yp3po2_1280.png
2MB, 1024x1453px
Any artists you would reccomend to make me a fantasy book cover? I already have the money and the idea in mind.
>>
>>2915518
What's your budget and what style are you looking for?
>>
File: th_dark.png (2MB, 1155x1269px) Image search: [Google]
th_dark.png
2MB, 1155x1269px
>>2915518
Maybe ThDark would be up for it. He's nice to talk to and a native to this board.
>>
>fantasy book cover
>4chan
>I already have the money
doubt
>>
>>2915526
350 dollars
slightly anime but not outright anime, kinda like my OP pic

ill publish the book online and no one will read it but i still want a good cover
>>
File: a.jpg (78KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
78KB, 680x430px
>>2915533
I could give it a try.
Maybe it will force me to finish something for a change.

I'm very negotiable + probably won't ask for more than a third of what you said, since I haven't been drawing anime all that much
Drop me an email if you're interested.
[email protected]
>>
>>2915603
you could at least post your blog or something, $100 is still a bunch of money
>>
File: doodle.jpg (72KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
doodle.jpg
72KB, 466x700px
>>2915665
Sorry, don't have a blog atm.

It is, but I said I'd give it a try - if OP didn't like it, I wouldn't take any money.

pic related - more random work
>>
>>2915687
OP here. I wish to see a more complete drawing of you, something with a face and color, etc, so i can judge. I know there are a lot of artists that can do what i want so im looking to see their styles first to get which one i like. If you have one please do show me and if i like your style you can give me a throaway email or ill give you mine.
>>
id be willing to try, i like a mix of anime/realism style, currrent piece im working on,
>>
File: HeroDk_sizechart1.jpg (2MB, 2048x1752px) Image search: [Google]
HeroDk_sizechart1.jpg
2MB, 2048x1752px
I could I guess.
>>
>>2915836
>still haven't finished the designs

C'mon anon I've seen this being posted for quite a while now. I believe in you, finish this shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-03-45-54.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-03-45-54.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>2915518
check out Runshin at deviantart. I think he does commissions
>>
File: dsfs.jpg (62KB, 456x614px) Image search: [Google]
dsfs.jpg
62KB, 456x614px
>>2915856
It seems like he is kinda busy with commisions at the time. Speaking of which im curious, i already messaged three artists and they stopped answering me back, i guess once you are famous you get a lot of work as an artist. I can understand that i guess.

Thanks a lot for the reccomendation.

>>2915836
>>2915825
>>2915687
Ill post a shitty sketch of what i want in a while. But its basically the guy from this drawing, looking younger maybe and less buff, holding a star-shapped black diamond. The background should be a cavern. Ill post the idea once i get my scanner. Also what i care the most about is 1) face design 2) coloring.

I dont want to be annoying -i know artists deal with tons of annoying people- but i also want it to be good enough since ill pay for it.
>>
>>2915873
well if you got an email, i could do a portrait sketch, its kinda hard to tell how the char is suppose to look, the drawing no offence is not that helpful for what the face is suppose to look like, so referencing something would be great, like an actor or another char from someone else
>>
File: rrr2.jpg (95KB, 1153x704px) Image search: [Google]
rrr2.jpg
95KB, 1153x704px
>>2915878
[email protected]

he looks pretty normal, heroic, average, he is a protagonist after all. Big eyes and slightly thick eyebrows. The eyes are supposed to look a little bit cold, the pupils are too small for them. The rest is just "normal". I did not base him on anyone, i just made an average, good build design (if you can call that a design). I guess Dylan O Brien is the most similar thing but thats just stretching it, im not looking for a real life comparison, i want it to be original.

Thats it i guess. I can also tell you the colors, they are in this pic but i can detail them if needed. He is the middle one.
>>
File: Reed.jpg (26KB, 301x305px) Image search: [Google]
Reed.jpg
26KB, 301x305px
>>2915895
and this if from a drawfag but it helps i guess

ill upload the sketch of the cover idea later
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.