[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$700+ for 10 weeks in the first course >there are 14

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489976482727.jpg (213KB, 1272x706px) Image search: [Google]
1489976482727.jpg
213KB, 1272x706px
>$700+ for 10 weeks in the first course
>there are 14 more
my friend just paid for this program, and is egging me to try with her.
Is it worth it? anyone who know more about this, or is currently taking this?
>>
>>2910655
considering with a bit of effort you can probably get comparable resources for free I'd say no
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>2910655
Always be the man selling the product, never the lemming buying it.
>>
>>2910660

>not joining exclusive member-capped communities that let you pirate this sort of stuff

shig
>>
>>2910655
Brainstorm is one of the few good places to learn, so yes.
>>
no perspective course is worth $700
>>
>>2910655
their shit doest't follow a right order, as it is offered on demand and not on what you really need now like ground fundies
they encourage tracing to get students earlier into design

motivation can't replace real mentoring

their videos are unedited so it takes lots of time for small points

their rl school seems worth it, their online courses not so much, that info is already out there
>>
>>2910658
>>2910894
And yet look at all the uneducated artists out there. Really boggles the mind.
>>
>>2910897
Fuck off /pol/
>>
File: 026.jpg (1MB, 2096x3044px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
1MB, 2096x3044px
do you have the money? then sure
>>
>>2910655
Brainstorm is a good school, a bit pricey though. I assume it's structured (and priced that way) so students take only 1 or 2 classes a term. I also hear there's a lot of homework, which is a good thing.
>>
If your in the area you can just sit in for the classes for free if you just want to listen to the instructor. They have a sign about it the first time you walk in.
>>
>>2910902

Did you do that?? Own can I learn that?? I know how to do constructions of insects and vehicles but big landscapes are so freaky
>>
>>2910660
This anon gets it
>>
>>2910897
Yeah, but there are just as many uneducated, shit tier artists out there who have taken expensive online classes or went to expensive art schools. really boggles the mind.
>>
>>2912235
That's from a Yoh Yoshinari art book. No idea why anon would post that here
>>
>>2912293

Do I need autistic superpowers to do something like that? It's amazing man, how does one even get started?
>>
>>2912309
draw a curvelinear perspective grid, get the simple geometric shapes blocked in, then draw the rest of the fucking owl.
>>
>>2910699

What do I need to do to get in? I really need this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.