[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering is this the right place to requestbfornsomeone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 58799374_p0.jpg (386KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
58799374_p0.jpg
386KB, 700x994px
I was wondering is this the right place to requestbfornsomeone to complete artwork otjer artists have left unfinished?

I was hoping someone could finish this picture. As you cans see the feet is just a sketch and some of the linework is thin.
>>
>>2905498
looks finished to me
>>
>>2905533
Right foot. Lining on legs needs to be more pronounced same with the dress.
>>
>>2905558
It could also just be line weight. The left legs in the foreground and barely has line weight. Why would the right leg need to be more pronounced?

Im really just arguing cause im bored, i dont know what the original artists intent was. Feels kinda trashy finishing a peice of artwork by somebody else, cause somebody wants it finished. Was it a commission? Is this artist gonna come back to this peice of art latter and think " hey, this was neat, might aswell finish it"!
Is this going to make money somehow?

Its pretty damn nice "as is", what kind of ocd does somebody have, that gives them the urge to post this on an anonymous art forum asking for trivial finishing touches?

I dunno, seems like a waste of time if you ask me, but so was this post!
>>
>>2905572
/thread
>>
Looks like it could use one last touch up
>>
>>2905498
is everyone in here dumb or something? how has no one caught the fact that BOTH of her legs are super long
>>
>>2908736
I think it's the way she's seated. If her body is angled so her butt is far away from the back of the seat and her crotch is near her hands then it makes sense, and it's just hidden by the drapery so looks a bit confusing, especially if you mistake that hard line by her elbow as being the contour of her body instead of an errant fold.

I thought someone was going to mention the fact that her hat is magically floating a foot above her head.
>>
File: longlegs.jpg (227KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
longlegs.jpg
227KB, 700x994px
>>2908756
lol???
>>
File: seemsokaytome.jpg (427KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
seemsokaytome.jpg
427KB, 700x994px
>>2908764
>>
>>2908764
now redline her with a weird shaped head under that hat that sits unusually high.
>>
>>2908773
you really think i was born yesterday?
look at how low you put her fucking torso. look at her fucking shoulders m8. shes not slouching. you can tell by how her arms are rested, wake up please.
>>
>those redlines
Dunning Kruger is real
>>
>>2905498
IT'S FINISHED YOU WEIRD FOOT PERVERT
>>
>>2908814
even if that's true, you need to break the rulesd sometimes for a better picture
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.