[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk if what i'm doing is a waste of time or it's just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Idk if what i'm doing is a waste of time or it's just the starting point for my art...
I really struggle finding my own style, yeah i exercise and shit but i can't figuring out what is the best style that fits me, or if i find something cool, i'm not that capable of replicate it with the result of not enjoying that style and moving out to something else (i'm not talking about excercising > failing first try > giving up).
BUT here is the situation: in last the two years i started drawing whenever was possible, and i'm getting used to draw in a certain way... and here is the problem, because idk if it's only random sketching or "it's my style" that's calling me unconsciously. Obv due to the fact that i'm dawing everywhere, my draws are in used paper so i'm sorry for "the aesthetic" of the pictures.
So /ic/ what do you think about it? Because i really don't know and i need the opinion of strangers.
Thank you for your attention ~
>>
File: kek1.jpg (1MB, 1980x2733px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.jpg
1MB, 1980x2733px
>>2902626
This is the first one that i got here at work
>>
File: kek2.jpg (777KB, 1980x1649px) Image search: [Google]
kek2.jpg
777KB, 1980x1649px
>>2902626
And this is the second one
>>
>>2902626
Read the fucking sticky, you miserable twat.
>>
>>2902636
maybe i've read that and i'm interested in your opinion and your stories on how you have found your own style :v
Just calm ya tits babe
>>
>>2902639
For one, I didn't act like a special snowflake cunt. I read the sticky, and I made my own stylistic decisions based off that.
>>
>>2902640
>I didn't act like a special snowflake
so now asking for an opinion is acting like a snowflakes? or it's because i firstly explained why i was asking an opinion? Sorry but i don't see the point of being such a cunt in this situation.
Anyway buddy, thank you for sharing your opinion but no it's not my case, probably because i'm insicure of my own "art" and idk if it's pleasing for others or not. Because, ya know, everything can be perfect for our eyes, but maybe others have different opinions (which is what i'm looking for, just to know what i should improve first and so on)
>>
>it's because i firstly explained why i was asking an opinion?
Why don't you study and formulate your own opinion?
>Sorry but i don't see the point of being such a cunt in this situation.
Because everyone is expected to do a minimum amount of lurking before asking the same questions every begginer asks which we've compiles the answers for already.
>Because, ya know, everything can be perfect for our eyes
If it ever gets to that point, and you don't put any effort in, /i/ is your board. Not /ic/.
>which is what i'm looking for, just to know what i should improve first and so on
The sticky literally explains this right off the bat.
>>
File: gachigasm.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
gachigasm.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
>>2902631
>>2902634
it's a little too early for style bud
not saying you have to be a pro to find a style just that these are too plain.

Also consume more media in general and try to figure what you enjoy and why, stylistically speaking.
>>
the fact is that i have a strange feeling about it because i consider those as a simple but complete draws, maybe because them are more likely a conceptual art for me (so aiming to a meaning) instead of perfect bodies or perfect landscapes. Of course i see (like you) that there is a lot of work to do to make them perfect for what they are now, that's why i was referring to them as
> just the starting point for my art
But as i mentioned before, i'm scared because they can be only a complete waste of time, so i was asking to you what do you think and if it's worth to keep going in this way, obv improving skills and so on, or just loking more around and see if i find something else more appealing.
Also
>Because everyone is expected to do a minimum amount of lurking
I did and i still wanted to know if it's the right way because it's not helpful to work only by yourself and not asking for honest opinion.
I'm sorry if that trigger you, but it's my way to do things and a static sticky can't give me an opinion, only reporting notions based on statistics and others's study.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.