[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first time i've been to /ic/, lots of really nice work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: rain.png (1MB, 1164x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
1MB, 1164x1500px
first time i've been to /ic/, lots of really nice work

i'm an aspiring digital artist looking to work in the entertainment industry asap, any legit tips you can give me about the business/critique on my work? i post all of it here: http://hujunisei.co.vu

most of them are photo studies with a bit of color correction

pic is my last painting, 48min34sec

bless
>>
>>2902067
How do I get as good as you?
>>
>>2902067
You need to start actively searching for customers, there are a lot of people trying to do the exact same thing as you, and they are probably far more confident and charismatic, so you have to show that you can deliver on time etc
>>
>>2902067
Sell yourself more

Create a youtube/twitter/fb/pixix fuck it, create even a fucking steam so nerds can donate you games or pay you to make a artwork for their profile

Be charismatic, you can read books about this but basically be confident and nice to people, show them you care about them, even if you deep down don't, people like to feel important

Shit out content, not every post needs to be a masterpiece, especially because art is more about emotions, even a piece you consider bad a lot of people out there will think its pretty good so don't be afraid of dumping shit for the sake of it

Befriend smart people

Best of luck
>>
>>2902067
>looking to work in the entertainment industry asap
>most of them are photo studies with a bit of color correction
>>
File: 1439188072295.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1439188072295.gif
981KB, 342x239px
I hate this trend of artists trying to be Ilya, or whoever the fuck started it.

It all looks the same.

Anime inspired palewave was a mistake.
>>
>>2905387
in a couple years there'll be a new trend
>>
File: 1455663228918.jpg (15KB, 213x224px) Image search: [Google]
1455663228918.jpg
15KB, 213x224px
>>2905388
And I'll hate it as just much then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.