[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be average /ic/ browser >post practice drawings in th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 4345325w4534.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
4345325w4534.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>be average /ic/ browser
>post practice drawings in threads
>don't post any actual finished works

Here retards, hope this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZZ7jvESdeE

Learn to not feel shame for how shitty you are, post your failures.
>>
>>2901652
>Volen CK - InPursuitOfArt
lel
>>
File: 1371087127223.jpg (134KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1371087127223.jpg
134KB, 900x600px
>>2901652
Try reddit too
>>
>>2901653
>lel
he's better than you fagit
>>
Volen's head looks like popcorn kernel
regardless, great video comrade

blin/10
>>
File: Creature-Portrait-Apr2.jpg (66KB, 1044x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Creature-Portrait-Apr2.jpg
66KB, 1044x1080px
>>2901652
THESE FUCKING DRAWINGS
HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUS HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2901660
t. someone who will never make it
>>
>>2901652
>>2901656
>>2901664
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>2901660
Is it me or are a lot of these "all digital" concept artists quite sub-par at portraits
>>
>>2901678
You see that word artists right next to concept? Take that out of there and put designer.
>>
File: 1481482927044.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481482927044.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>32 minutes
>>
>>2901652
Kek this nigga photobashes and rambles on and on about mundane shit and how he gets his " brainwaves into alignment" or some other hippie shit. 30 minutes for what could be said in 5 but he's so bad at video making lmao
>>
>>2901652
I liked Volen CK till I saw his artwork and realized that he's still /beg/ tier.

Is it good advice? It might be, but he hasn't walked the talk. How reliable can his advice be?
>>
>>2901765
hes drawing for shit how long and hes still shit,
my advice, steer clear of him
>>
>>2901752
>>2901678
>>2901765
>how reliable
First, understand that teaching is one of the natural ways fulltime artists can rack in followers and income. its just set in stone. You know art and little else? Teach for your next days cup ramen.

This guy's jumping the gun and hoping nobody notices or cares about his mistakes or how empty his words are.
>>
>>2901752

there is literally nothing wrong with photobashing
>>
>>2901773
And here I am teaching /ic/ for free.
>>
His art is sub par but more importantly he makes like hour long videos with no real point. I've clicked on a bunch of his shit that I thought was interesting only to sit through the entire video and realize that I haven't learned jack shit. He is really bad at explaining things and presenting information to his viewers. He's decent at doing studies tho but all of his non-study stuff unappealing. He seems like a nice enough guy but I really dislike his content, I wasted so much time watching his videos and didn't learn shit.
>>
>>2901785
And that's why we love you.
>>
Feng says the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsFJeFru1pM

Just drawing random different things every day will leave you exhausted since you have to make new goals and directions every day, vs having a set project with static goals.

It sets you free to focus on drawing instead of making design decisions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.