[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /ic/, it's possible to someone who have like 20 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

okay /ic/, it's possible to someone who have like 20 years old can "git gud" on drawing stuff, i mean i have a friend who always talk about draw art and shit like that but she wants to be an animator, i'm not an artis but as long as i knows her she suck on drawing, but when she was on middle school, she only talks about draw and started to draw, and lost the interest of art about 3 or 4 months , and like the last year she return with the same idea about drawing, art stuffs and etc. if you guys knows it's possible to her or definitely she's "not gonna make it". image not related
>>
>>2897081
Nice blog m8
>>
>>2897081
>witchposting
Definitely gonna make it
>>
>>2897097
the OP here
she will? just to know becuase i have seen here some post saying "if you don't gid gud" at the age of 16 you won't gonna make it
>>
>>2897081
Meh, just see if she quits after a year or how much she improves after the first year. She probably won't make it by the way, but it's not impossible. http://www.3dtotal.com/pages/interviews/bradford_rigney/bradford_rigney_01.php
>>
>>2897110
yes, she make it all the way don't sweat.
>>
>>2897115
Jesus
Eight mother fucking years
>>
>>2897115
oh thank you, she already quit some hangout with me and out friends, like partys and shit for practice i can see she already is a little bit dedicated to draw now than before, i'll try to put here some of her draws, she's on anathomy stuff
>>
>>2897081
If she ain't pulling off her sparetime working toward that goal by practicing or studying, then there's no hope.
>>
>>2897081
You don't start a lifelong journey in your twenties.
>>
File: 1485748824690.jpg (14KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485748824690.jpg
14KB, 300x354px
>>2897081
Stop linking your shit blog to witchposting
>>
How many times do people need to be told it doesn't matter what fucking age you start at, just fucking create.
>>
>>2898216
Every single day until I make it.
>>
>>2898200
Dubs of harsh truth.
>>
>>2898200
Then when do you start?
>>
>>2898236
Early Childhood. Maybe late teen if you want to cut it close.
>>
>>2898268
Not true. I mean, that's usually the case but there are people who start don't start lifelong journey's until adulthood.
>>
>>2898344
They either all suck or don't like art in the first place. There's a few outliners, but this is mostly the case.
>>
>>2898344
>years of experience doing basic shapes
>years of experience being creative
>years of experience making mistakes

Only butthurt pretentious faggots think starting when you're young - even if your not great at it - isn't important.
>>
>>2898200
What are you talking about? Of course you do. Plenty of lifelong journeys start in your 20s.
>>
>>2899052
Not true journeys.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.