[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me quick rundown on last artist standing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can someone give me quick rundown on last artist standing? I am new to this
>>
I'll make it real quick. They got a thread on this board. go ask there instead of wasting limited thread space.
>>
>>2896477
I can make more of them if it triggers you so much.
>>
>>2896474
I'm not a part of it but my understanding is it's just a group of people who draw every day and upload it for others as proof. They aim to get streaks of days in a row, and get disqualified if they miss a few. As the other anon said, just go to their thread and ask them about it. They're open to newcomers.
>>
>>2896481
Sure. Go give people a good reason to become pissed at you as better and more relevant threads get thrown out to make room for your selfish spamming.
>>
>>2896482
>>2896483
the newest thread doesnt bump anymore
>>
>>2896496
They wait until the thread hits pg 9 before making a new one, people still lurk and post in it even after the bump limit. They're usually pretty receptive to any questions new people may have and there's an FAQ in the first couple posts of the thread that answers most questions people may have. Just give the threads a visit.
>>
>>2896509
Not to mention that there's also a thread dedicated to Q&A just so that people don't fill up the board with question spam. >>2891083

Just like there's a beginner thread so that we don't have a spam of beginners wanting critique on their masterpieces.

Etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.