[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to an art museum date tmr. Know nothing about art. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: monkey_in_suit.jpg (15KB, 232x320px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_in_suit.jpg
15KB, 232x320px
Going to an art museum date tmr. Know nothing about art. How do I impress her? How do I appreciate art?
>>
>>2894844
Look up their collection online and read the wiki articles on the artists or analysis of the works
>>
>>2894844
Just mutter "Loomis" while twiddling your thumbs
>>
>>2894844
if she likes art, let her lead the conversation & ask lots of questions about what she likes etc. don't try to cram last minute to pretend you know what you're talking about.

Charming layman > pretending & failing to know what's going on

if she doesn't like art, you fucked up by going on an art museum date, and just make jokes about the art
>>
>>2894844
>Know nothing about art. How do I impress her?

Tell her you could paint better with a brush stuck in your dick.

>How do I appreciate art?
How is this relevant. You said you just want to fake it.
>>
>>2894844
Don't pretend to act like you know it, she'd most likely like you more if you were being honest
>>
>>2894844
Find anatomical and perspective errors in paintings and point them out to her, she would be really impressed by your knowledge.
>>
>>2894844
If she is a liberal arts student, try pointing out how sexist and racist some paintings are and ramble about how there aren't enough female and black artists. That will get you a handjob.
>>
>>2894844
Be yourself, there's no need of "impress her" about data. Be honest with both of you and learn things together.
>>
>>2894844
Go bowling or something afterwards. An art museum date? Really?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.