[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My university art teacher is Patrick J Jones, He wrote pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Anatomy of style.jpg (104KB, 750x791px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy of style.jpg
104KB, 750x791px
My university art teacher is Patrick J Jones, He wrote pic related. Anything you guys want to ask him?
>>
How do I git gud?
>>
File: any requests.jpg (100KB, 987x809px) Image search: [Google]
any requests.jpg
100KB, 987x809px
>>2891750
Ask him about his inspirations and his favourite artist / illustrators.
>>
>>2891750
I'll ask him a question in the form of a quote:

>"Why be a second-rate Frazetta when you be can be a first-rate you?”" --Frazetta
>>
>>2891757
Will do, I probably won't be able to ask until next Wednesday so I'll compile a list of questions and post the answers then.
>>
>>2891750
You could ask him to provide models with none-saggy tits. That'll show him that you have read his book.
>>
>>2891761
Sure thing senpai.
>>
>>2891750
How do you manage to stylize an illustration consistently and harmoniously? I can draw well but my biggest trouble is giving the image a consistent feeling or aesthetic whenever I heavily edit reality or lighting for the sake of a more graphic image. I guess what I'm asking is how to cultivate the discipline to arrive at consistency in an image.
>>
Is his book better than Michael Hampton's?
>>
>>2891774
I'll create a thread on Wednesday 15th at 11 am GMT and respond to any questions people had
>>
>>2891761
How many breasts have you seen? Under-age doesn't count.
>>
>>2891750
what are the biggest mistakes beginners make in figure drawing?
>>
>>2891990
How is this in anyway relevant to the post you are quoting, saggy.
>>
>>2891750
looks worse than horgath.
>>
>>2891750
>that torso, stomach, pelvis, length

Ask this fuck to xray this shit
>>
>>2892066
>>2892072
>muh anatomy

Way to out yourself as a bunch of retarded Dunning Krueger faggots.
>>
>>2891750
>not up on any torrent sites yet
>>
>ITT people who need to shut up.
>>
>>2892037
How is this in anyway relevant to the post you are quoting, saggy.

You're obviously never gonna make it. Not all tits look like basketballs. I have great bazaans btw.
>>
>>2892377
I forgot to green text. Now I hate myself.
>>
Can you ask him to scan and upload in here his books on oil painting techniques? Wanted to get those for a while but theyre ridiculously expensive
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.