[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all laugh at the current state of Shadman? By most accounts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4580.jpg (341KB, 1334x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4580.jpg
341KB, 1334x828px
Can we all laugh at the current state of Shadman?

By most accounts here's what we know; he's barely working anyone and playing games most of the time while getting free money for Patreon idiots, he barely posts anymore and instead JLul had taken over the site posting nothing but toddlers getting fucked by black men and people are saying how he refuses to answer any Patreon rewards and never opens messages or answers his paying fans back and lastly he aside from not working on his own stuff has become to resort on other artists sketching ideas out for him because he's too lazy.

What a fucking loser.
>>
>he's barely working anyone and playing games most of the time while getting free money for Patreon
He's made it.
>>
I'm happy to see his fans angry about that artist who keeps drawing little girls getting fucked by black men. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>What a fucking loser.

as opposed to some whiny guy on /ic/ who is actually upset by something so trivial? :^)
>>
>>2890184
Shad, you've shilled yourself almost three times last month. Give it a rest for a bit.
>>
File: 1369872682115.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1369872682115.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>degenerates calling other degenerates degenerates
lovely
>>
>>2890211
Degenerate slob.
>>
I think the way underage and black tings day after day are both pretty bad and boring but he can do what he wants.
>>
>>2890184
fuck shad /thread.
>>
>>2890713
/thread /thread
>>
He made a new post today, how does that make you feel OP? It's pretty damn good except for the face and the pee.
>>
>>2890184
Laugh? Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you know how hard it is to get someone to comment on something you drew? To have fans? Followers? Let alone people who are willing to throw cash at your face to draw?

Oh yeah, you don't. Because you're on /ic/ long enough to join the fuck shadman meme.

I wish my drawings got comments. :(

I post on pixiv and all I get are 10 stars, 10 stars, 10 stars. They aren't even clicking it, it's a keyboard shortcut that automatically gives 10 to the current pic. No comments. I want attention :(
>>
>>2891708
>I want attention :(
You think you do, but you don't.

>>2891617
I don't know. I don't visit degenerate websites, sorry.
>>
>>2891617
>Poomiki helped me out with figuring out the pose.

I take that back, he once again didn't even do it all on his own. He really is getting lazy...
>>
So I know a guy I go to college with who's been talking to Shad for a number of years as they are both artists. I was told basically Shad really only has time for streaming games and sometimes his art. He doesn't really care about his Patreon or the people that give him money. So anyone paying $10, $30 or $100 is out of luck. As this point Shad sees it as free money (though he offers rewards), he'd rather spend the day streaming video games for himself.
>>
>>2895525
Shad is obviously just playing with him. People don't like to know how serious you are about your art, so Shad toned it down into a joke.
>>
>>2890184

Hey, the big suckers are the pedophiles who love his art.

Fools and their money,
>>
>>2895528
Well Shad never told him this, I was just told most of the day streams or plays games.
>>
>>2891708
Dude, stopping being so fucking gay and just draw a lot of dickgirls if you care so much for attention like that.
>>
File: 1488584311434.png (116KB, 396x468px) Image search: [Google]
1488584311434.png
116KB, 396x468px
>>2895538
Silly pedophiles, when will they ever learn? I mean really, these idiots can never get a clue. Rehabilitation for pedophiles is a joke, they need to roughly castrate these clowns; save the future, save the United States and Canada!
>>
Isn't Patreon for donations? How is he taking money and not doing work if it's all donations. He doesn't owe these people anhtbing.
>>
[-]
>>
>>2891708
post your work
>>
>/pol/ discovers him and loves him because he draws hillary clinton loli
>then get triggered because he also draws black people

Good stuff.
>>
>>2897108
i love shadman now
>>
>>2897533
homo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.