[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ic/ i'm sitting on 1k€ excess funds this month and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487343213386.jpg (150KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487343213386.jpg
150KB, 1000x1000px
hey /ic/ i'm sitting on 1k€ excess funds this month and i'm looking to shop for a new monitor. currently i'm using the dell S2715H which has meh colors, awesome sharpness, but garbage greyscale value and incredibly superbad colors. ontop of that it's basically a mirror meaning your eyes tire fast as fuck, and you have to work in absolute darkness which destroys your eyesight overtime (seriously).

so i want to replace the fucking piece of shit. but with what? the dell U2715H perhaps? it's supposedly antiglare but i'm reading mixed reviews regarding color accuracy.

what does /ic/ use?
>>
Ultrasharps are decent monitors. Color accuracy isn't the best straight out the box but they're comparable to the alternatives from other manufacturers and they calibrate well. I don't think they're worth the usual $450 asking price, for slightly more money you could go 4k with a BL2711U.
>>
>>2888863
Where is pic related from??
>>
>>2888904

so after calibration they do have accurate colors? how accurate are the values? i'm asking because my current monitor has a clear drop within a specific range of values where they all merge into one and telling apart nuances becomes impossible. it's super frustrating. the BenQ looks awesome, will def look into that one.

>>2888962

no idea, try reverse google image search.
>>
>>2888962
malcolm liepke?
>>
>>2888962
https://www.instagram.com/johnlarriva/
>>
>>2888863
>not using cintiq in 2k17
>>
>>2889298

which one should i look at ??
>>
>>2888962
its a liepke clone named Larriva.
he's on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wr6MTix-VY
>>
File: comparison_1.png (43KB, 711x406px) Image search: [Google]
comparison_1.png
43KB, 711x406px
>>2889171
Read the TFTCentral reviews, they're really good. The default Delta E values in the U2717D are scary but they go down just by switching to sRGB mode. Post-calibration they're all fairly comparable, with BenQ's 8-bit+FRC panels having a slight edge. Unfortunately they haven't reviewed the newer monitors, so I don't know how they compare in terms of contrast. I own a BL2710PT and that that's my only gripe with it, contrast is slightly too low in the default color mode. The consumer-grade GW monitor doesn't seem to have that issue.
>>
Is there any good 22"-23" monitors?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.