[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

besides the dumb red nose thing what other "art trends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 23

File: nose.png (344KB, 659x482px) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
344KB, 659x482px
besides the dumb red nose thing what other "art trends" do you guys find annoying/boring?
>>
>>2887293
idk
>>
>>2887293
>film grain filter
>radial zoom blur filter
>guassian blur filtered bg
>chromatic aberration
>lazy photo integration
>painting celebrity portraits
>that faux-oil drybrush brushset that so many people use
>making a full 3d scene and letting some render program make it look beautiful, then calling it a 2d painting because there are 2 brushstrokes and a photo texture pasted in
>meaningless over greebled sci-fi design
>landscapes consisting of giant spikes of rocks that point to the focal point
>entire galleries of just copies of photos of attractive girls
>"this is my IP"
>shamelessly ripping off Ruan Jia or some other popular artist's style
>randomly making edges completely soft and smudging shit to make it artsy
>frantically shitting out fanart for major franchises right before the new movie/game is released to try to get "likes" on social media
>using the mixer brush in that one specific way that Mullins did that one time
>>
people suddenly drawing sarah j. maas's characters cause a popular artist is drawing them nonstop
>>
>>2887317
What kind of art do you like
>>
all anime styles ever
>>
>>2887330
I like art that's good.
>>
Racebending
>>
>>2887293
mouths that look like hearts
noodle arms

basically the steven universe/adventure time aesthetic
>>
File: ew.png (81KB, 591x307px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
81KB, 591x307px
>rounded eyebrows
>impossible mouths
>airbrush in all the wrong places
>anatomy that can't decide whether it's based in realism or not
>le calarts meme
In other words, everything in pic related

How the fuck did this abomination of an art style come into existance anyway?
>>
>>2887293
Mainly just an anime gripe but eyebrows that can be seen through the hair. What's the fucking point of having bangs then?
>>
>>2887293

All the kids copying the art style of *popular thing*

Then people start calling it x style ("Tumblr Style", "CalArts Style", etc)

Then the endless bitching about said style gets even more annoying than that style
>>
>>2887469

It's in vogue because it's easy to draw.
>>
CHROMATIC

FUCKING

ABERRATION
>>
>>2887293
>People who are insanely skilled but only draw portraits of celebrities.
>I'm tired of being bombarded by anime and manga
>There's this trend, mainly on Instagram, where people will compare a illustration of themselves in their style of drawing, then do one in say, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, etc.
>>
>>2887346
Same Sempai
>>
the social media thing

i feel like it has led to an inflation
>>
File: 1488740916536.webm (2MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
1488740916536.webm
2MB, 1000x560px
>>2887293
>Art trends
Meet the artist is a perfect example. I draw stupid shit everyday, but even I think these trends are lame, tacky, and overall a waste of time. But whatever, it's their valuable time, not mine.

>White backgrounds
Not blank backgrounds, simply white backgrounds. Are you trying to fuck up my vision(more)? If so, you're succeeding. Thank you every popular internet cartoonist.

>Chromatic aberration
stop

>Art Discords
Fuck you and your fake-ass cliques.

>Blur abuse

>That horrid utility pole advice
It all looks the same in the end, learn perspective you lazy cunts.

>Unironic Art Battles/Wars
Fuck you.

>Using construction without perspective or vice-versa
Atrocious.

>Showing the sketched layer along with the inked layer on purpose
What?

>Drawing on-model fan art, but copying and pasting an official background into your image
Why half-ass shit? Come on.

>"What if this totally nice, warm, and sweet character was a bloody sociopath that drinks the blood of their victims? Haha!"
I wont lie, I've seen a few great drawings of these over the years, but it's been done to death.

>Filters
Lazy.

>Being too "tired" to work on your projects(commissions, web comics, etc), but always being energetic enough to draw fan art for e-celebs everyday
Don't forget to post them on all your accounts to show everyone how tired you are!

>Flower crowns
No.

>>2887317
>>"this is my IP"
>Their "IPs" have trademarks and/or copyright symbols
>Their "IP" isn't legally registered/protected
???
>>
Artists who stick to one and only one genre
>>
File: 1442810561167.jpg (68KB, 823x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442810561167.jpg
68KB, 823x500px
>>2887469
>le calarts meme
This.
I can see when its calarts. This is the only thing that bothers me. All that "Whimsical Woman-ish Tumblr aestetics" bullshit.
PS:
Forgot to add picrelated.
Low budget "adult" modern cartoons. Fucking hate this shit-taste style. It bothers me even more than calarts one.

-Rick and morty
-Mr Pickles
-Superjail

you can nothis this retarded...thing. this is not even a Style.
>>
File: mpc-hc 2016-09-13 22-33-49-91.webm (3MB, 728x414px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2016-09-13 22-33-49-91.webm
3MB, 728x414px
>>2887664
Fuck you, Superjail is a masterpiece
>>
>>2887684
If you think Superjail has a masterpiece art style then you are fucking shitty artist.
Its masterpiece by 13y/o kid's view because of LOLSORANDOM XDD and cartoon gore.
Otherwise its another adult-trash cartoon.
>>
>>2887684
btw that webm is what i was doing back in school days when i was drawing "le epik battle xD".
>>
"semi realistic" animeme kitsch
>>
>>2887684
It's pretty basic and riddled with mistakes but it's still a fairly tenacious animation style regardless.
>>
>>2887317
>that faux-oil drybrush brushset that so many people use
which
>>
>>2887293

When artists attempt to do painterly digital stuff and do all soft and lost edges with the smudge tool instead of painting them
>>
>>2887847
>painterly
>smudge tool

what is thumb
>>
>>2887684
from an art style point of view is shit, but child me screams MASTERPIECE
>>
>>2887905

Using *only* the smudge tool as a means of getting soft and lost edges is lazy, and often sticks out like a sore thumb (heh) especially given the fact that the smudge tool often results in a very typical airbrushed smooth gradiation.

Or to put it in other words: digital painters often rely on making smooth edges with "wet" smooth brushes only, not realizing that they get improved realism and variation if they also paint lost edges with dry brushes.
>>
ill answer ever single one right now.
whatever tumblr does.
>basic shapes and nothing else
>eyes larger than a characters feet
>"meet the artist" biography bullshit
>draw a thick curved line, call it a arm or leg
general shit like that. a lot of other stuff irks me a bit, like using the blur tool on everything to make shit smooth or whatever, but at least i can pretend the people who are doing that are actually trying.
>>
>>2887952
oh i see exactly what you mean.
i realize that a lot of the shortcomings of digital artists are based around attempts to create shortcuts for things that require finesse.

They find an easy way to do something, and neglect doing it any other way regardless of results.
it explains why digital paintings have a tendency to feel 'plastic'.
>>
>>2887293
For the longest time it's really irked me when an artist draws either their own avatar or another character sitting at a desk drawing on a tablet. It's very generic and just seems like some subtle shilling also. People seem to draw it like this is their lifestyle/identity and I think having those sorts of things defined by a brick of plastic and sitting in one place is a little sad.

It definitely bothers me more than it should but I just don't see the reasons why it's so wide spread.
>>
>>2887707
>>2887709
That's literally the point you dunces. The art style is suppose to be reminiscent of old high school drawings you would do on the corner of your notebook paper of stick figure armys just killing each other. That's why all the camera angles are flat. That's why the animation has run cycles that move in very mechanical ways. That's why the violence is so over the top.

Just because you didn't get it doesn't make it bad, makes you stupid.
>>
>>2888014

Or maybe you fell for the bait. We don't excuse shit art for any reason here.
>>
>>2888019
>We don't excuse shit art
>We
Speak for yourself, jackass. I see shit art from mediocre artists here everyday and hardly anyone can point out their flaws accordingly without spewing memes 24/7.
>>
>>2888298

And we shit all over them, don't we not? Hell we're more likely to shit on actual pros cause they need it after getting dickrided for so long.
>>
File: 1486520301802.jpg (29KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
1486520301802.jpg
29KB, 714x536px
>>2888014
>the point of the show is to be bad
>>
>>2888303
>And we shit all over them, don't we not?
Yeah, but it's hard to take any form of critique serious when all you're doing is throwing around memes as advice. But what else should I expect from this board, whatever.

>Hell we're more likely to shit on actual pros
Yes, whether it's on /ic/ or another board, I've noticed this a lot. But usually there's only around 2-3 people giving out actual advice once it happens, while the rest of the crowd usually insert themselves into the debate without providing any valid claims as to why "_____ looks like ____, because you used ___________".

>after getting dickrided for so long
Hypocrite or not, I see nothing wrong when this is one of the basis. The artist(s) usually never see any flaws in their own art and has an ego as big Saturn. "What's that? You're giving out legit advice? Lalalalalala -- I can't hear you! Haha, nothing wrong here feller, lalalala".

Fuck you Minus8, Shadman, and your fans. Both of these clowns pointed out at least once that they don't even think their own artwork is good, but they WILL ignore any valid advice and will stick to the same drawing formulas afterwards. They want to "desperately" improve, but not put forth the time and effort to advance their skills. Worthless cunts.

TL;DR:
Yeah, but it's hard to take you serious. There might be 2-3 people a thread with actual advice, but the artists tend to ignore them. It's like the people giving out real advice are invisible, if that makes sense.
>>
>>2888366

>blaming /ic/ because artists are fragile little snowflakes that need constant ass patting

You do know that real improvement comes from constant harsh criticism and critique. The harsher the better.

Look at the movie Whiplash. That fucker was brought to tears and fuck all that nonsense about how it was too harsh or whatever. Point was that the fucker got good and got good fast. Bring that shit down to an 8 and you'll make gains.
>>
>>2888411
No no no, you misunderstood me, Anon. I didn't imply harsh critiquing was a bad thing. Really, I think it's the best form of critique. It's that entire inefficient wisecracking and meme spamming that I can't take serious as advice; whether they're doing it as a fun jab, or they're just being a dick. But that's my fault for not explaining that properly, my bad.

>Look at the movie Whiplash. That fucker was brought to tears and fuck all that nonsense about how it was too harsh or whatever.
The 2014 version, right? Sorry, there are multiple movies with that name, I can't keep up. But other than that, yeah, I get what you're saying.
>>
>>2888014
you can understand the why of something and still think it's bad you narcissistic shit gibbon
>>
File: 1484085921321.webm (3MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484085921321.webm
3MB, 640x358px
>>2887684
And people ask me why I watch chinese cartoons
>>
>>2888314
was waiting for someone to say it, kek

why is the most common response from degenerates always "b-but- it's SUPPOSED to look deformed!"/"muh style!"
>>
>>2887985

I agree it's pathetic. They try to glorify sitting in one place for an hour like an autist. The one with the artist that just sits there till inspiration kicks in is retarded. Go do something interesting and you'll be compelled to draw.
>>
>>2887317

You forgot

>drawing
>taking a pencil
>painting

:DD
>>
>>2888411
>Look at the movie Whiplash. That fucker was brought to tears and fuck all that nonsense about how it was too harsh or whatever. Point was that the fucker got good and got good fast. Bring that shit down to an 8 and you'll make gains.
Yet another dumbass that missed the point of Whiplash.
>>
>>2888634
this looks like shit
>>
>>2888866

Then what pray tell is the OFFICIAL ONLY WAY EVERY NO OTHER INTERPRETATION ALLOWED point of Whiplash?
>>
>>2887317
Everything about "entire galleries of--" is just good digital design tools. Like fucking seriously "gaussian blurred bg"?

Most of your list is the sort of shit hacks with no eye for design would nitpick about.
>>
>>2888411
The teacher in the movie was actually based off of an actual music teacher that the director had. He would do a lot of the stuff that was depicted in the movie to get his students to excel only guess what? The director still couldn't git gud enough at music to make a career out of it. So that kind of "encouragement" isn't necessarily always a good thing and even in the movie they show you how the MC has basically become a completely broken person.
>>
>>2889044

So what you're telling me is that the director was a little bitch who couldn't make it so he made a movie about how bad his teacher was. God no wonder why that part sounded so contrived, there's no fucking way you can be that broken in real life, and if you don't make it its your own damn fault.
>>
>>2889057
>So what you're telling me is that the director was a little bitch who couldn't make it so he made a movie about how bad his teacher was.
Really got me thinking.
>>
>>2887643
Fuck you too.
>>
>>2889217
No, fuck you
>>
>>2889217
>>2889223
get a room
>>
>>2889020
>Then what pray tell is the OFFICIAL ONLY WAY EVERY NO OTHER INTERPRETATION ALLOWED point of Whiplash?
See, now where did i say anything about there only being one interpretation ever? What i said, which you would have noticed had you had the reading comprehension of anyone over 5, was that you missed the point of the film, not that your assessment of his teaching was wrong. The point of the film was to look at what it takes, the hard work, the dedication, sometimes at insane levels, to get good, and the costs to do so.

Fletcher's teaching was arguably effective, but the skill gained from it cannot be said to be commensurate with the toll it would later take on the person undergoing it, unless you think driving away friends and loved ones, burning any profession opportunities up because you're a thoroughly unlikable cunt, and being be spiteful, broken human being is worth it

Frankly I find it silly how many people here think /ic/ is some bastion of technical skill and capable of coherent critique, when its more mediocre artist's redlining redlines and arm chair critiques who cant draw
>>
>>2889417
You don't even have your head up your ass, more like your entire being.
>>
The "tumblr art style"
God damnit, I hate this shit so much, when I meet """""""artists""""""" IRL they mostly have this art style.
>>
>>2889417

>you're not wrong, but you're wrong

okay.
>>
File: IMG_5662.jpg (634KB, 1242x1873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5662.jpg
634KB, 1242x1873px
>find new artist with preddy gud skills
>their gallery is composed mostly of 3/4 view character

Cool?
>>
File: 1462838011426.jpg (47KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1462838011426.jpg
47KB, 398x356px
>>2889692
>tfw I'm that guy
>>
>>2889692

>implying 3/4 character view isn't easily readable
>implying they aren't more focused on practicing shit like visual appeal and character design

Though I hope that artist practices other shit in their spare time, but I doubt it
>>
>>2889464
aw heell no
>>
>>2887328
I could say the same thing on Heroes of Olympus 3 years ago. But doesn't any popular YA book on tumblr gets the same treatment?

Anyway holy shit I checked the Throne of Glass tag and saw some great art. Who's the popular artist you're referring? is it >pic related?

I might pick up the series again(only got the first 2) since anime and /co/shit fandom is so annoying with their far-fetched headcanons.
>>
>>2889760
https://www.instagram.com/charliebowater

it blew up after charlie bowater started doing it
>>
>>2889692
>>>their gallery is composed mostly of 3/4 view character
>>Cool?
>I never took an acting class
ok
>>
>>2889692
that fish eye is ungodly
>>
>>2889852
You're right. I never did take an acting class. Please share with the rest of us who haven't taken an acting class why taking an acting class has to do with 3/4 view? Thanks.
>>
>>2889986
I think they're mad because you said "cool" sarcastically
>>
>>2889986
The audience can only hear you from a 3/4 view. You NEVER make your back face the audience.
>>
>>2889692
>not complaining about the sameface

But s/he's nice, anyway
>>
>>2887985
You place too much focus on the physical tablet than what it's being used for.

If it had been a sketchbook and pencil, would you be complaining?
>>
File: 3emjj.gif (921KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
3emjj.gif
921KB, 260x146px
>>2887349
Kudos, so much art is pure crap a copy pasta now a days! Its like people cant comprehend getting the technical skills and then using those skills to make something atleast slightly original!
>>
>>2888990
Still better than 90% of /ic/, lol.
>>
>>2887293
>Fully rendered art
>"Just a quick sketch"

>>2890501
That's not sayin' much.
>>
>>2890185
>If it had been a sketchbook and pencil, would you be complaining?
I'm sure this seems like an incredibly insightful and significant question you're asking me, but I assure it's not. It is cute though that you think I haven't considered this.

And the answer is neither yes nor no, it really doesn't matter. Seeing people doing these self fellating "lol I am le progressive modern digital artiste" portraits of their personas, or projecting that onto other characters, annoys me either way. it very well could be a sketch book, sometimes it has been. But the faggotry on offer is mainly constrained to being depicted as characters/ artists sitting at a tablet. One simply much more common, so it was worth my singling it out. Apparently that was enough to trigger you though. Why come to a thread for bitching about things to bitch about a person bitching about things?

I'm all for self portraits, drawing people drawing, and even digital art. But unfortunately if those 3 things are 3 categories in a 3 cat Venn diagram then where all those intersect is just cringey plastic garbage most of the time. KJG does all of those things often, but he knows how

In short, it's not about subject matter, it's about attitude and execution. Everyone draws there own avatar sitting at their desk with a tablet to show their individual identity, but everyone is doing it and you all look the same and do the same things.

I do hope that answers your question, you ass blasted digitalfag. Don't get it wet with your bitch tears, roflmao ;^)
>>
>>2889692
God damn who taught them how to draw a face?
Or do they have some sort of vision defect that makes them distort faces?
It's not even a style at this point, just godawful facial proportions.
>>
>>2887317
Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks that most art sucks. Why aren't people original? Fuck celebrity portraits, fuck meme franchise fanart, fuck unoriginality.
>>
File: vitiligo-300x199.jpg (11KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo-300x199.jpg
11KB, 300x199px
>People drawing ocs with vitiligo.
>Said ocs have way dark skin with white skin, no like pic related.
>>
>>2890672
They learn not by copying real faces, but by copying animation / other stylized art. Except they aren't copying aesthetically pleasing art either, they learn by copying uncanny 3D animation. Which might look alright as a model and in motion but 2D and still looks fuggly as fug
>>
>>2891181
Is this actually a common trend? I've literally never seen it before in a character. It's kind of neat though visually to have patches of different coloured skin.
>>
>>2891198
>It's kind of neat though visually to have patches of different coloured skin.
i mean sure.

it's when you stack hairy legs, piercings all over their bodies, 400 extra pounds, and a buzzword sexuality and gender that it gets a bit excessive
>>
>>2891212
You didn't mention that stuff in the first comment. And again, I have never seen someone do it. Maybe you just hang around the wrong communities?
>>
File: 5000.png (130KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
5000.png
130KB, 500x475px
>>2891214
OP here: Its more common on the "SJW art" rather than in comics or something.
>>
>>2887664
you are a fucking retard :^)
>>
>>2891219
Okay. I can understand how it would get old fast. But having never seen it before, I find it the most interesting part of the drawing you posted, which doesn't have any redeeming qualities otherwise really.
>>
>>2888634
>cute girls fighting
>shake cam
>slowdowns
oh wow, you showed him
>>
>>2887293
anime weebshit art
>>
>>2891214
>Maybe you just hang around the wrong communities?
the only reason i know about it is from tumblr cringe threads on /ic/... so to answer your question: yes i hang around the wrong communities.
>>
>>2891181
I know a white person with vitiligo. They just have paler patches. I've never commented on it, although I've known them for 12 years. They mentioned it in passing to me once, and that has been the extent of our discussion on the matter.

I don't know why it's the new thing because it is literally not anything to be concerned about, no more than freckles or moles or someone being bald.

>>2891198
I've seen it some, personally, though only in a limited capacity because I follow few tumblr artists.
>>
>>2890501
tumblr shit is better than 89% of /ic/
>>
>>2891263
>not anything to be concerned about, no more than someone being bald.
tell that to a bald guy
>>
>>2887293

>here's a sketch

I think I almost despise the word sketch because it almost means nothing now. It can be anything from just very loose lines, to a fucking full blown rough painting, like what the fuck.
>>
>>2889692
I only have one thing to say about those faces.

UGLY ASS SAME FACE BITCHES.
>>
File: tumblr_omdu8xMShq1rdzfrno1_1280.jpg (379KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omdu8xMShq1rdzfrno1_1280.jpg
379KB, 1280x741px
>>2891181
get with the trend, anon.
>>
>>2891364
too bad that the 2015 one is the best looking one
>>
>>2891277
It just means something that isn't finished. I'll call a 5 minute drawing a sketch but also call something a sketch even if I spent 3 or 4 hours on it, because it was just a part of an evening of messing around and isn't an illustration that I spent 20 hours planning and rendering.
>>
>>2891382
what are you on ?
>>
>>2891274
I know a dude who opted to be bald, so.
>>
>>2891451
He probably doesn't like short fat girls. Also the 2015 has the most contrast in skin tones so the vitiligo is more striking visually. 2017 is the best drawn one by far, but the stylistic choices and the fat is pretty unappealing.
>>
>>2891492
how do you opt into male pattern baldness?
>>
>>2891504
you just shave your head
>>
>>2891451
sorry anon, I just don't like hobbit-lookin girls.
I only like the 2015 one because it looks more realistic.
>>
>>2891382
Too bad they all have saggy tits
>>
>>2891557
It'll never be that shiny kind of bald that people with male pattern baldness have
>>
>>2891721
You watch too much hentai and porn.
>>
>>2891999
I'm sorry that you like pancake boobs, anon :(
>>
File: 1467982574501.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467982574501.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>2890590
Jesus anon, I haven't even finished reading the first sentence and you already sound very conceited.

I ask you a question and you give me a wall of text with some projection and a bonus holier-than-thou flavour to boot.
>>
>>2892006
Fuck you for making me laugh.
>>
File: 1487389352579.gif (863KB, 1552x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1487389352579.gif
863KB, 1552x1296px
>>2887293

Girls with cocks, or feminine men. It's a disease of the mind.
>>
>>2892336
>girls with cocks

Gross. lel
>>
File: 1488712327291.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488712327291.png
252KB, 480x480px
>>2892380

I know right? Absolutely degenerate. Only a desolated soul, victim of child abuse could grow up to become a connoisseur of this fetish
>>
Digital "painting" bruh
>>
>>2891364
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH god they actually go from really good art to the cringiest tumblr tier ugly art and anatomy I've ever seen. This is not what God wanted when he created the world in six days and rested on the seventh.
>>
>>2891364
Fucking revolting.
>>
>>2893360
too trendy for you, huh anon
>>
>>2893371
I have to ask, what's with obnoxiously coloured nose thing?
>>
>>2893484
Maybe he has a cold.
>>
>>2891607
I think the pic is actually a good example of learning your fundamentals and then doing whatever you want afterwards (stylizing). Doesn't look like a regression in skill.
>>
>>2891364
kill yourself
>>
>photorealism

normies think you are, but you're not skilled because you can grid and copy a portrait that a master photographer took.
>>
>people who think that everything you submit online is all you've ever drawn
This isn't an art trend, but more of an annoyance.
>>
>>2894117
>master
>photographer
found the kid with a camera
>>
>>2889417
>The point of the film was to look at what it takes, the hard work, the dedication, sometimes at insane levels, to get good, and the costs to do so.

Except he didn't get good. He became a soulless technician performing other people's pieces with zero passion for the art. He became a tool, in every sense of the word, not "good".
>>
>>2894513

i don't consider myself good with a camera, are you saying you can't be skilled at photography or what?

I'm saying these people who do shit photorealism that gets to the top of reddit are taking photographs done by good photographers of celebrities and doing absolutely no work in terms of composition, lighting, tonality, whatever.
>>
>>2894570
>are you saying you can't be skilled at photography or what?
i mean as much as you can be skilled at any activity that involves pressing a button
>>
>>2894591
Not the anon you're talking to, but unless you're using a cheapo point a shoot camera, photography is much more than just pushing a button.
You still have to choose the right ISO film, shutter speed, exposure time and lenses. Don't even get me started on developing the film and putting it through an enlarger in order to make the actual photo. If that doesn't take effort and skill, I don't know what does.
Annoying /p/rick, out.
>>
>Photos taken of artwork with the materials used to make it in the shot (I guess its the modern version of that brief but fucking stupid trend of having coffee rings on a sketchbook)
>Girl with horns/floral crown (usually slapped onto a figure drawing)
>Character posed inhaling from a hot drink
>Infinite kron-alikes
>Infinite KJG-alikes
>Infinite Moebius-alikes
>Just an eye
>Just a hand
>>
>>2894591
Like E-sports?
>>
Autistically rendering a copy of a photograph with no understanding of construction or actual drawing and then taking a picture of it with the pen in the shot and getting 20k upboats on reddit
>>
File: 1484235505680.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484235505680.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2888990
>>2891236
Oh blow it out your asses, ya plebs.
10/10 goat.
>>
>>2887571
>>People who are insanely skilled but only draw portraits of celebrities.
Those people aren't insanely skilled
>>
File: Gunsmith Cats.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gunsmith Cats.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>2888634
Anon pls, you can post better animation than that
>>
>>2887317
>filters
>meaningless over greebled sci-fi design
>frantic fanart
This guy gets it.
>>
>>2888634
The only reason tha looks halfway decent is because the rest of the show (nd most of the other modern nip cartoons) have next to no animation throughout the rest of the series/low points in a movie. Any animation is better than no animation.
>>
>>2887518
then draw some an post it
>>
>>2895186
I'll draw just hands and just eyes to practice them but I don't ever post it...
People who call it a full drawing are dumb.
>>
>>2896708
well, we're waiting for that better animation you promised
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.