/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its possible to draw at a decent level using only the line tool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: line tool.jpg (11KB, 228x142px) Image search: [Google]
line tool.jpg
11KB, 228x142px
Its possible to draw at a decent level using only the line tool and curve tool? I have motor problems so I cant really use a tablet.
>>
>>2886998
Then how do you type and use the mouse?
>>
>>2887002
Are you retard? I have hands, they just shake as fuck.
>>
>>2886998
I would advice you to learn 3D instead. You don't require as much hand precision.

Or skip drawing and become a painter instead. You can be more loose if your colors are right.

And if you still want to draw then skip photoshop, install SAI and use the stabilizer at the maximum level with a tablet.
>>
Just draw shit on paper and scan it.
>>
>>2887026
Also if you buy the largest tablet possible it shouldn't be that much of an issue. You can draw straight lines with Shift + Click. and draw curves with your whole arm.
>>
Might recommend learning to digital paint instead, OP. If you can manage enough precision to use the line and curve tool you can probably manage enough precision to paint.
>>
File: 2017-03-06 18-21-53.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06 18-21-53.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
In Paint Tool SAI, you can use the vector tools.

Just tap once to set a curve, twice to get a straight line. Even if you get it wrong you can adjust the lines later.
>>
File: 2017-03-06 18-34-26.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06 18-34-26.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2887097
Also the Intuos Pro tablets have a Precision mode feature.

Maps the entire tablet to a really small area, so even if you shake it shouldn't deviate much in the screen. However this is more suited for painting that for drawing, so yeah, become a digital painter.
>>
>>2886998
You can just do graphic design in illustrator or any other vector program.
>>
>>2886998
my hands shake like shit, and i mainly do hand drawn linework. Lazy nezumi is an excellent stabilizer app. Remember, unless you want weird TV-like crisp af lines, it doesn't really matter if you're shaky, learn to Line like a Painter
>>
>>2886998

Motor problems, as in an essential tremor or something on the Parkinson level?
>>
>>2887108
Precision mode is actually very, very good for regular drawing as well. I adjust the precision mode settings so that the screen portion shrinks to about the size of my tablet area and I'll get closer to a 1:1 scale from tablet to screen.
>>
>>2886998
you probably could but it would be tedious as fuck.

>>2887003
do you have parkinsons or do you just have trouble doing precise hand movements? Because if it's only for precise stuff, you can draw with your arm instead of your hand. So move your entire arm instead of using your hand like you're writing something
>>
I agree with maybe focusing on painting OP, and you could work from big shapes to small without worrying about perfect lines. If lines are specifically what you want though then lazy nezumi or other stabilising software could help. I think manga studio or tvpaint also have stabilising features but I'm not sure.
>>
>>2887157
not OP but i can just barely build with jenga blocks because of how shakey they are
how bad is that?
>>
If Chuck Close can manage giant realist paintings while paralysed from the neck down, I'm sure you can figure out how to do whatever you want OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.