[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I'm dealing with lack of ideas here. I have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hi guys, I'm dealing with lack of ideas here. I have to make a poster to announce a series of talks. The main title of this talks is "Security and defense: Learn from the past to prepare the future". They are about privacy, ciberterrorism...
I tried several things but I started from scratch because I don't like it. I want to do some kind of photomanipulation with photoshop.
Advice and ideas would be really appreciated.
>>
>>2886717
I would try /adv/, justin
>>
>>2886717
Cameras, IDs, Driver license, browsers, skype, locks, passwords.
>>
>>2886746
I tried but no luck. I thought that here would be people more used to this kind of things.
>>
>>2886755
>I want to do some kind of photomanipulation with photoshop.
what about a person constructing a fake ID with other's people id's parts like a frankenstein?
>>
>>2886754
Thanks for the brainstorming, I have a thought lot of things, but I don't know how to glue them together.
>>
>>2886758
Nice idea, but the thing is putting the past and future concepts together. I was thinking how to include them there.
>>
>>2886717
Okay, well, my advice is to make the design have a clear read from distance, that means you have to start with a value thumbnail with rhythmic light/dark pattern and/or a clear silhouette. Limit your colors.

Even before the thumbnail, you should have a rough idea, something simple that has just enough storytelling to catch attention. Think about key words that you want to include in the design - danger, uneasiness or anonymity could do. How about depicting a person literally getting lost or trying to find balance in the world of technology taking over? If you take something like this and make it literal, you have an idea.

some pics:
>https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/man-walking-rope-businessman-over-city-31846988.jpg
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7a/61/af/7a61af8476e584ab9500da5ab31a9685.png
>http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/4714/production/_85969181_86347767.jpg
>>
File: 78678676.jpg (37KB, 705x379px) Image search: [Google]
78678676.jpg
37KB, 705x379px
>>2886764
is it solely about cyber security or does it include non cybernetic stuff?
sounds pretty complex to be honest.
>>
>>2886769
Thanks, really good advice, trying to find some simple concepts and work with that, but, with that title is really difficult to focus on one thing.

I was thinking to put our world like is today with a possible future without technology, no light or electronic devices.

It's maybe a little the opposite of what you said but I would think about it too. Really a good idea.
>>
>>2886774
It includes more things, a lot of military stuff like how the army contributes to security, demographic and resource future... A complex thing but I think that the point would be to focus on the title.
>>
>>2886780
i was thinking about a progression of security in society like a timeline but that's basic as fuck.
hope you spawn a good idea.
>>
>>2886810
Hope that too, a timeline is a good idea, but maybe not good for an advertisement poster. But thanks a lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.