[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know any good messenger bags that'll fit an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Anyone know any good messenger bags that'll fit an A3 sketchbook + more?
>>
Villa tends to make sturdy ones that hold up, I'm not sure if they're only avail in europe
>>
File: IMG_20170305_185002_1.jpg (3MB, 2240x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_185002_1.jpg
3MB, 2240x3968px
I personnaly use few simple coton bags you can get at events and everything else.
Pict reletable.
>>
>>2884684
>using a lady bag
>not carrying your art supplies in a standard plastic bag like a real man

Plebs
>>
>>2885237
>leaving the house at all
Pleb. I stay in the safety of my room 24/7 and do all my drawing here.
>>
>>2885239
>leaving your bed to draw
Pleb. I stay under my cozy sheets and do all my drawings here, piss bottles beside me to maximize drawing time
>>
>>2885237
>being so insecure that wearing a bag is for women
>not realizing that messenger bags can hold all of your shit in an organized, clean fashion
>Using a plastic bag like some type of fucklord
>>
>>2885256
While you go bag shopping I'll be getting gud like Kim Jung Gi. With a standard plastic bag I can instantly whip out my pilot pen and copier paper, all the while you fumble with your degenerate hello kitty bag buckles for your $70 copics and numale moleskine
>>
>>2885245
>having to leave your mother womb to start making art
reminder that if you didn't start when you were atleast 2 months before birth old you are Not Gonna Make It
>>
>>2885237
OP here, I ride a bike to uni. I don't want my art supplies to fall on the road halfway getting there
>>
>>2885279
Five minutes on amazon to buy a bag to save time fumbling for paper and pens in a plastic bag? Seems pretty good to me.
>>
>>2885279
are you retarted
>>
>>2885472
Messenger bags aren't really ideal if you bike a lot.
Get a sling backpack or just a regular one that's big enough to carry what you need
>>
>>2886032
Messenger bag could work fine if you make the strap smaller/tighter or wear it differently when on the bike. Personally I find them more convenient than backpacks for taking out and using art supplies quickly.
>>
>>2884684
>Anyone know any good nu-male bags
No.
>>
>>2884684
Mixed Works Hawk S messenger bag
>>
>>2889423
>Mixed Works Hawk S messenger bag
Hey OP here, thanks for an actual answer : ) Have you used this yourself and does it work well?
>>
>>2885237
>carrying shit in your hands
not gonna make it
>>
File: 20170309_223610.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_223610.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>2890724
Yep, ive owned it since last July and have used it daily. Its made out of 1000D Cordura, so its incredibly abrasion and water resistant. its kept everything in it dry in fairly hard rain. Despite being the small version, it's still incredibly room and can hold quite a bit.
>>
File: 1443672165604.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443672165604.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>2885472
>I ride a bike to uni

Oh that's why. There's no hope saving you. Ride a real bike, nerd.
>>
>>2888993
They are much more convient in that regard since you don't have to take them off to get certain things out.
Ive been using one for a few months now, and while I was worried about it making me look like some kind of hipster numale I really like it so far.
Doesn't make my back sweaty and I can easily pull things out when I need them like papers and notebooks etc
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.