[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what you guys make of Pintersts so much shit that can inspire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

ok! so i get the jingle bank of ideas and all but that shits just ridiculously allot of "any drawing possible" and its just getting silly as fuck you go there and its like, fuck there is allot of good fucking guys skill wise drawing the shit out of all subjects, for like fun (or so it seems). Does anyone feel traumatized after spending like 20 min in there.
what is the fucking point with that site! ? how do you feel about adding to that pile... whats the story there.? is it something there or im just jealous or but hurt or both, what kind of new suffering is this?
I saw that thing in the beginning as it was taking of and went, hmmm there is something here.. but then it was like damn, this could be worse than deviant in so many ways for the opposite reasons, and then it became a constant reminder of FUUUUCK!
Gimme your take on it im goin nuts !
here some o my shit for perspective
>>
some fatal perspective stealing demon
>>
no one feels the feels of my feels ?
really!! GAWD you fucks are all retards, ha no really cmon..
>>
>>2882880
>>2882881
really nice pieces

pinterest is just a dumping ground for anything though, im sure someone getting into cooking would browse through the usual culinary works on pinterest and feel discouraged too

a lot of people choose to be artists so obvs there's gonna be a lot of different artwork on that site, i really doubt the more intermediate pieces you see aren't made by people drawing for fun
>>
>>2884188
i dont know man but that shit has a pull of attention you havplus e to fight not to get sucked in... for hours.plus ah fuck it!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.