[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an internet alias I use for videogames and pretty much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lemonoftroy.jpg (50KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
lemonoftroy.jpg
50KB, 720x576px
I have an internet alias I use for videogames and pretty much everything else, I would use this same alias for a domain I am planning to start where I'd draw shit.
The problem is that I am extremely "radical" person on the internet and I don't exactly have the best reputation.

I would like to invent a new alias and I've already thought of a decent one, but I am scared of someone claiming it their own or possibly suing me for the use of it.
Just by googling, all I can find by searching with the name, is some music band and some sort of "CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT " website, although they don't directly use this name I've thought of, but add something to the end like "ALIASband" or "ALIASenterprises"

So should I be golden with using this new alias OR should I use the one I already have and trigger people with how fucking racist, homophobic, mean, pedophilic, misogynistic absolute madman degenerate I am on the internet? ( this does not reflect on how I am IRL )
>>
>>2879849
why not just use your real name?
>>
>>2879849
You can't sue someone's name anyways.
>>
>>2879852
I have a horrible name and I do not wish to use it anywhere.
>>2879853
Allright. But I can't go my way and start drawing under a name like "shadman" now can I? (not that i'd want to)
There's gotta be some sort of rules into aliases?
>>
>>2879856
Don't be an asshole and share names is the rule. But if it happens, it happens.
>>
>>2879858
what do you mean by "share names"? what's gonna happen if it happens?
>>
>>2879862
If they cannot prove you are interfering with their own market share by using that name, they can't do anything about it anyway. Especially on the internet.

Now if you bought a domain for which the established company using that name is decades old (I own a TLD for a multi-billion dollar car company and will probably get it revoked if they ever care to start using that extension) they can sue.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.