[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally can't do anything in life without being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451702873182.png (32KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451702873182.png
32KB, 645x773px
>tfw literally can't do anything in life without being under the effects of an stimulant med

Am I the only one here taking stimulants to work?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1487678731396.jpg (50KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487678731396.jpg
50KB, 500x639px
>>2876049

Post your work
>>
>>2876014
It's all in your head. You can do anything. You don't need anything but the literal tools that are required to perform the task and the knowledge of how to do so. Stimulants don't make you do anything. You're just an asshole.
>>
Have you considered getting help for your addiction?
>>
>>2876077

Yeah, they give me a dexamphetamine prescription to deal with it.

>>2876075

>You can do anything
>It's all in your head
>You're just an asshole

That's some motivational speech with a side of gratuitous insults. You made me kek.
>>
>>2876082
Good, i'm glad you're taking steps to get better. Remember to be patient with yourself, I beliebe in u anon
>>
>>2876014
Not gonna make it...
>>
>>2876014
start doing fucking exersises m8
doing a good bodyweight routene allowed me to get off a shitton of meds
>>
>>2876014
I'm diabetic and can't work without my insulin slappity whappity doo anon who gives a shit the only people who would be upset with you on that are you or the mouth breathers who watched garden state and like banksy and shit
>>
>>2876014
you have a pussy attitude right now, master the control of your weak beta brain chemistry before you start mastering the art, there is no making it for you if you can't control your body and mind
>>
>>2876014
Unless I'm practising my fundies I can hardly even drink coffee.
And alcohol or weed is a big no-no if I want to art.

The only stimulant that doesn't ruin my productivity is sugar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.