[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scanned in some high resolutions photos of my work and would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Scanned in some high resolutions photos of my work and would like to know what you think about my style?

It would be much appriciated since it helps me to get motivated when other people tell me shit about my art even if its bad or not.

Deviantart: http://emilnowicki.deviantart.com/

Recently made a tumblr as well:

http://nowickiart.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2874880
its nice other than the face
>>
>>2874880
From Berserk, did it on A4 papper with a Unipen 1.0. Took me very long time and did this for study because I learned to control my lines much better with this drawing.
>>
>>2874883
Yes I know thats the worst thing with working with inkpens but also the best because when you do misstakes it forces you to work with that mistake so you end up thinking very creative in that matter because you find creative solutions for your problem! So I did the best and had to work around the mistakes, I drew some unnecessary lines which fucked up the whole face :(
>>
File: DOC170225-0001 (6).jpg (1MB, 3472x4938px) Image search: [Google]
DOC170225-0001 (6).jpg
1MB, 3472x4938px
>>2874887
The true face of darkness which I did on a A5 paper.
>>
File: DOC170217-0001.jpg (1MB, 4665x3292px) Image search: [Google]
DOC170217-0001.jpg
1MB, 4665x3292px
>>2874890
>>
>>2874893
>>
File: DOC170211-0001 (5).jpg (4MB, 4938x6992px) Image search: [Google]
DOC170211-0001 (5).jpg
4MB, 4938x6992px
>>2874895
>>
>>2874893
Remember to re-size your work.

This piece shows that you lack figurative knowledge and need to read the sticky. I will point you to places that are obnoxious and in no way under any circumstance can be considered as a legitimate style. Neck mussels, watery hairs behind the ear, unnecessary and awkward shading on her forehead and trapezoid that melts and stretches into her shoulder unnaturally, nose, chin, ear... wait, suddenly I realized that's there's too much wrong, and not much right with this.

Go and read the sticky and may god bless you.
>>
>>2874908
hmm... nice attention man and thank you, I can understand what you mean and maybe sometimes less is actually more... May God bless you too man and thanks for taking the time to critique my work! I really appreciate it bro!
>>
Nice ideas, but I kinda know that style. Its a mix of girls in their late puberty and dank weed
>>
>>2875190
rude.

true, but rude.
>>
The problem with kush and drawing is that you can be pretty good at drawing when stoned but suck if not. Also it fucks up you concentration, so no workflow...
Try the sticky but do it when you´re on the ground
>>
>>2875199
wasn't op, i just reacted. it seemed just right.

i never use psychotropics. never again.
my only problem is with coffee, it makes my watercolor shaky.
>>
>>2875199
The OP and I actually agree but that's the thing, my ideas I usually do when I am sober but when I am stoned I am more relaxed and have better flow with my lines because it makes me focus very good because it helps me lock out the surroundings!

But very true and that is why I also tell people that it is not the weed that helps me but rather it helped me become less self critical about my work so that is why I enjoy it and thanks to that I have been drawing so much more and actually believe in my ability to draw and to become a great artist like anybody else... We all are gonna make it if we believe it enough,we just have to appriciate our efforts and actually lift up our progress we have made and not the opposite. ( Sorry for bad english, I currently speak 5 languages so its hard for me sometimes to remember the correct words.)
>>
>>2875190
i have to agree with this, its so accurate LOL. you shouldn't focus on style, just draw to get the point across in whatever style you need. does hatching over and over again/stipling help to achieve it? probably not, you could have drawn something much simpler to show your idea. draw a lot from life, do lots of observation and come back to apply what you learn to your ideas. and it doesn't look like you planned out what you wanted to include, next time before you plan to ink a drawing do many thumbnails with different frame of view, exaggerated bodies, choose a focal point and compose around it etc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.