[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at art school >make a decent work >teacher offers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 253x199px
>be at art school
>make a decent work
>teacher offers to buy the work from me
I told her I don't want any compensation and I'm all for it if she wants to have it but she insisted on paying for it
What do?
Does this mean she wants the D?
>>
>>2874061
She wants JC.
Mikejc.
>>
>art school
>>
>>2874061
I think that she may be trying to show you that your work has value. not that she wants some sex. who knows though...
>>
>>2874061
Yes she wants the D. Ask her to pay you and when she reaches into her purse for a condom pull your pants down and whip your dick out really quick to impress her.
>>
>>2874061
In high school an art teacher of mine wanted to buy some thing I made for 20 bucks. I said "no" because it was terrible but she was comparing it to Van Gogh. Now that I think about it I should've sold it to her, the implications of my degradation of the current state of art were negligible. Or maybe I could have fucked her, she was quite a milf. Either way do something dude.
>>
>>2874061
Maybe she wants to resell it without guilt.
>>
File: 1451024538809.jpg (7KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1451024538809.jpg
7KB, 200x190px
>>2874626

this anon is the pussy master
>>
>>2874061
Take the money you goof. You'll be living off commissions after you finish art school. So get use to it.
>>
File: arteacher.jpg (125KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
arteacher.jpg
125KB, 736x1104px
>>2874061
Can you sneak some pics for us, anon? Is she hot? Is she busty? Does she smell good?
>>
File: 1487601241970.png (209KB, 633x426px) Image search: [Google]
1487601241970.png
209KB, 633x426px
>>2874626
The smallest things are the easiest to handle.
>>
>the only money anon will ever make off his art
do it lad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.