[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I /ic/, first time posting on this board I'm a heroin IV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: 1418375010 (1).jpg (56KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418375010 (1).jpg
56KB, 527x800px
I /ic/, first time posting on this board
I'm a heroin IV user
(on methadone for now, but I still shoot a couple of bags once a week)
When I'm "waiting for the man" and in slight withdrawal, I like to pop a few xanax bars and draw.
I never put them online, so I figured why not start on 4chan?
I've been posting on this website for 11 years (and learned English thanks to it)
but never on this particular board, so to introduce myself....
>>
File: 1413451975.jpg (49KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
1413451975.jpg
49KB, 800x627px
>>2873261
>>
first time visiting this board, and I like your drawing.
I like the use of colour and your model is mostly on point.

sucks you do drugs, i mean, I'm most artistic when I'm fucked up, but also at my worst in every other way. Hope you get clean.
>>
File: 1413452149.jpg (67KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
1413452149.jpg
67KB, 800x593px
>>2873264
Anyone else likes to draw to take the edge off when in slight heroin withdrawal?
Or any other drugs...
Weed kills my creativity, so I stick to Xanax and Valium, sometimes waking up with a finished "piece of art" next to me, it's pretty weird
>>
>>2873261

> was about to write a post about drugs are bad mkay, just stop using them
> realize that I had a video game addiction in 11th grade and no chemicals were involved

Wish you the best my dude
>>
File: 1418485546.jpg (47KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418485546.jpg
47KB, 576x800px
>>2873266
Hey, thanks man that means a lot.
I love heroin but I'm not kidding myself, I fucked my life up pretty bad with it.

Sticking to methadone with one extra a week seems to work pretty well, but I'm 27 and if there is a symbolic year to kick the addiction, it's now.
Thanks for your kind words.

>This one was done with mine own blood, yeah 2edgy4me I know, but I was in a bad place at the time, shooting half a gram of cocaine and 1 gram of heroin a day...
>>
File: 1413452336.jpg (38KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
1413452336.jpg
38KB, 800x593px
>>2873269
Ah, thanks man, I used to be addicted to video games too as a kid, teen and young adult.
Mostly arcade games, Neo.Geo in particular.
Selling some of my rarest and most treasured games to buy dope have been harsh...

>I drew this one during one of my clean moments, in the infamous French detox center at "Le Patriarche"
It's basically a sect.
Being clean is good and all, no stress over drug money and having to wear long sleeves to hide track marks but the boredom is...
I still had my games (I love SHMUPS and trying to one credit as much as I can) but it wasn't enough, and work it such a hassle when you can't go shoot a couple bags in the bathroom thrice a day.
>>
File: 1413452024.jpg (32KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1413452024.jpg
32KB, 800x599px
>>2873282
That guy was my heroin & cocaine dealer in London (spent 9 months there 4 years ago), I'll never forget his face.
He was a nice guy and had good product, and when I told him I was leaving on the morrow he didn't accept my £ and added full a gram of brown, wished me the best and I left confused and happy as fuck.

To be fair I brought him a lot of money during this year, that he used to support his mother.
Not all drug pushers are bad guys.
>>
>>2873282
this is really good. if you manage to work with some spray paint i would love to see this painted in a back alley somewhere. Not saying you should do it illegally, I know of charities that pay artists to do their spaces, you should check that out.

I'm the first anon you replied to, my artistic drug of choice was ketaine, I'd be just brimming with ideas when I did it, drawing sketches and cartoons, but, i had to drop it when friends started banging it, and I just couldn't live in a squat every other month.

it takes time, and willpower to get past it. I'm proud of you, going almost a year. it's a lifelong battle, but you have talent. Get yourself a job on the side to supplement your art, Go to local stuff art stuff.
I live in a big canadian city, and there is a lot of push for people like you, people that have been to the brink and come back from it, a rabbi of sorts for new comers, you should see about volunteering at local youth shelters and such, it can be a rewarding experience,
>>
File: 1413538273.jpg (40KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
1413538273.jpg
40KB, 800x605px
>>2873292
Waking up, worst part of the day for a junky...
If you had been reasonable the day before you saved a little something for a light morning shot, just to keep you from throwing up while walking to meet your dude and buy my daily 2 grams of H.
Waking up sick is tiring for the mind, and one of the main reasons I got on methadone.
Even if you can't score immediately, at least you won't be sick.

Damn, there 10 seconds after waking up...
>denial: No I'm still sleeping
>facing the reality: fuck I'm sick and didn't save anything for the morning, gotta hurry to the corner
>splash water on your face, put some clothes on, light a cig a there you go, your back hurt, your nose is running, but you gotta do what you gotta do
Make sure you pick up fresh rigs at the drugstore
Get home, get high, get ready for work (luckily I started at 10)
>>
File: 1415134481.jpg (50KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415134481.jpg
50KB, 593x800px
>>2873295
Hey man, I thank you again for the kind words.
Ketamine as your DOC,congrats on getting out when you did, slamming K is a whole other game... you can never enjoy it snorted when you've banged it.
You've made the right choice IMHO.

I put myself in a hospital twice after IM'ing it, the K-hole is majestic, I know I shouldn't say it but...
Damn, it's a life changing experience.

As you mentioned at first I also used to do graffitis in France in a well known place, every month we would go there with the crew, throw a barbecue, bring some beers

(I don't usually drink, that was the monthly exception)

and graf, I might have a couple pictures of my work, I'll look for it just after posting the next ones.

Your compliments gave me a big smile, thanks dude.
I've only been semi-clean though, since I still bang H once a week, but other than that I only take my methadone and that's all.

I wish I was one of these guys who are happy with weed, but I find it to give such a crappy high, too bad...

On the + side I kicked my cigarettes addiction about 3 years ago, with these I'm done for good.

>this one is pretty generic, just trying to convey the feeling of nodding out on opiates.
Best feeling in my life, it's going to be hard to give it up when I stop doing my weekly shot.
But I look forward to it so much the rest of the week, I have hobbies ("old" video games and skateboarding) but that is still my favorite day of the week.
>>
>>2873324

I definitely think you have talent and I think some serious study would really hone that into something formidable
>>
>>2873261
if you succeed, you will most likely overdose
>2 edge sword
>>
File: 1423825590.jpg (55KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423825590.jpg
55KB, 602x800px
>>2873363
Wait what?
>>2873325
Thanks friend!
>>
>>2873324
this one is dope
>>
>5IPs
>hugboxing himself

Drop the drugs and dedicate your life to art. Let art be your drug.
>>
>>2873432
basically what he said >>2873501
>>
>>2873261
I dig it OP.
You'd be better off kicking that habit and finding something less deadly to replace it with (My brother quit by using kratom instead so it might be an option. you can get addicted to kratom too but the withdrawls are a hell of a lot lighter)
Good luck to you though and ignore anyone being a dick because of your drug use. People on this board think potsmokers are wasting their lives so it's legitimately a bunch of school children in their first dare class around here sometimes. Less so on this board but still happens.

Your art should be the focus here an I think you have some really good promise. A further study of fundamentals could really bring your work to a higher level anon.

I know you said you've never put them online before but you should. Especially if you're into some heavy stuff, you can really make either just cool work people who also do drugs will resonate with, or powerful pieces maybe about yourself and the use. You have a lot of potential anon, don't squander it.

It's got this great unsettling feeling to it.

Also http://bryanlewissaunders.org/drugs/ Give these a looksie. You might find it interesting to see how other artists experience drug trips and withdrawls in regards to their art too.
Good luck anon and keep your head up

If you're trying to quit remember this: It's okay to fall off the horse, it's easy to fall off, but it can be harder to get back on.
So it's okay if you break once in awhile and lose yourself as long as you get right back up and keep looking forward instead of letting one mistake spiral you back down you feel me?

Okay enough preaching haha i've just seen too many kids die from this in my hometown and my husband's hometown in this past year alone and if something i say an help you stay confident in quitting then i'll say it instead of keeping quiet yknow?

Keep going anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.