[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I decided to skip fundamentals and jump straight to drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

So I decided to skip fundamentals and jump straight to drawing 2D. Rate please, nothing too harsh.
>>
Are these threads reportable yet?
>>
File: algerbra_doodle.jpg (105KB, 519x706px) Image search: [Google]
algerbra_doodle.jpg
105KB, 519x706px
>>2871760
I wish. Until then, might as well shitpost like the rest of us.

Here's a doodle I did in algebra today.
>>
File: drat.jpg (128KB, 771x914px) Image search: [Google]
drat.jpg
128KB, 771x914px
I really admire the orientals and their comic books. Here is a study I did based of one of their silly books.
>>
File: perspective.jpg (32KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
32KB, 453x600px
This is me trying my hand at perspectice. I don't like it very much. I think I'll just stick to 2D, thanks.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (21KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
21KB, 402x402px
>>2871749
I'm sick of all these shit posters on my fucking board
>>
>>2871775
It's a symptom of a larger problem -- a chronic fear of vulnerability and the frustration with their inability to create anything new, interesting, or meaningful. Mocking everything is for the creatively impoverished. Have nothing to say? No problem, just say something vague. Anything that can be broken down into parts can be mocked, and as long as you mock something without making any claims you're immune to criticism. It's the last and ultimate tool of the narcissist and a cancer that's been spreading through culture since the seventies/eighties.
>>
>>2871791
Jesus dude, I was just making fun of the fact that there are grand masters who clearly haven't studied the fundies.
>>
>>2871795

No one gives a shit. Stop making shit threads.
>>
>>2871791
i don't think this thread is a very bad offender in this regard...
but you are certainly right about this issue of the prevalence of some sort of insecure irony. i think it's changing now though, to be honest.
>>
>>2871791
Wow this hurt my feelings and I'm not even the OP lol
>>
>>2871837
>i think it's changing now though, to be honest.
Really? I feel like there's been a lot more shitposting lately. And I mean really low effort shit posting. It's like some kid from just b/ decided to troll this slow moving art board.
I'm talking about posters who just comment stuff like "lol ur art sucks" or just repeat /ic/ memes.
Not to mention that guy who tries to act offended every time someone draws a person who's not white.
Maybe it was just from kids who had extra time from the break, and this shit is starting to clear up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.