[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frida kahlo looks very grotty i'm in art class and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: self_portrait_1.jpg (31KB, 320x466px) Image search: [Google]
self_portrait_1.jpg
31KB, 320x466px
Frida kahlo looks very grotty
i'm in art class and we are talking about her
>>
She is just an ugly woman with crappy art who is loved by art student alternative chicks because she was a feminist who didn't pluck her eyebrowse and used make up to make her monobrow look stronger.
>>
>>2868766
/thread
>>
epidemy of mexicunt basic bitches
>>
>>2868766
Eh, she actually suffered a pretty awful accident. Like she was in a bus accident and a metal pole impaled her hip and the damage to her spine caused her to live her entire life in pain, which is why she started painting.
She also didn't like her artwork either.

I think you d/ic/ks have quite a bit in common with her. She also wished she was dead, hated herself, and sucked at realism.
>>
>>2868777
at least i dont look as disgusting as her
>>
>>2868766
>used make up to make her monobrow look stronger.
Gotta admit I'm a bit skeptical, looks like your average natural unibrow in every photo I've seen.
>>
>>2868778
ok
>>
>>2868777

>tfw you wouldn't mind getting horrifically crippled so you can just draw and paint all day and don't have to deal with working a shit job full-time
>>
>>2868802
this
>>
>>2867955
both her and diego were famous thanks to his connections with mexican politicians, rich faggots and >intellectuals, despite the fact that he was commie scum. They even hosted trotski in their home for some time. Also modern day libruls like them because they seem to think that commies = libruls, too.
>>
>>2868832
you sound like a degenerate high school kid who took one class on contemporary politics and also browses /pol too much. At least you know a bit about the background of Frida and Diego, props for that.
>>
>>2868802
>>2868822
yeah chronic and debilitating physical pain would be the best
>>
>>2868844
we are all already suffering? why not suffer a little more?
>>
>>2868778
sure thing bud
>>
>>2868857
>why not suffer a lot more?
ftfy. answer it yourself.
>>
>>2867955
If your class is studying her, instead of her more talented husband, then I have bad news for you.
>>
File: IMG_0146.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>>2868778
>tfw look even more disgusting than her
>>
>>2867955
I had a photography class where the teacher had us watch the Frida Kahlo movie with Salma Hayek for some reason. Except not the whole movie. He just skipped around to the parts where she had her tits out.
>>
>>2868939
seixsm

>>2868920
my condolences
>>
>>2868939
>Salma Hayek

She's hot as fuck though.
>>
>>2868778
I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you.
>>
>>2868766
>because she was a feminist
lol she was a drama queen that got cucked constantly by Diego in her own house. He also finished most of her paintings.
>>
>>2868939
lol I watched that movie in Spanish class back in high school, only our teacher did the opposite of yours and edited out all the tittie scenes. I only saw like one or two tittie scenes that she forgot to edit out.
>>
>>2867955
Do you a favor and learn about Remedios Varos or Leonora Carrington
>>
>>2874238
>she was a drama queen that got cucked constantly by Diego in her own house
Kahlo was one of those polyamorous folks, meaning that she cucked Diego regularly as well. She even fucked Diego's own mistress.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.