[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been drawing for 2 1/2 years now and still dislike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: looking at you.jpg (44KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
looking at you.jpg
44KB, 550x535px
I've been drawing for 2 1/2 years now and still dislike my art. Other people seem to like it but I always find flaws or hate it in general. Is that normal?
>>
Post work?
>>
It's called being an artist.
>>
>>2866454
That's good. Just don't give up and try to improve on your mistakes nigga
>>
>>2866454

you may dislike the level that you're at, but power through. draw stuff that inspires you, and you may like it more. also, why would you draw for 2 and half years without liking some of it?

additionally, post it. you know the drill
>>
>>2866454
Yeah that's normal. Your eye's further along than your hand. Most people don't notice fine details in art. The important thing is that you enjoy the process of making and refining your art. Everything else, including the actual quality of your art, is secondary.
>>
I feel the same
Never have I made an image and afterwards thought that "man, this looks really fucking good"
I always feel like I could improve the image or possibly toss it and make a new one
then the people around me think that they look great

don'na meiwaku...
>>
>>2866454
I'm pretty sure it is.
I haven't made anything I like yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.