[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask for advice >refuse to post work >give questionable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1334449275025.png (137KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1334449275025.png
137KB, 350x350px
>ask for advice
>refuse to post work

>give questionable advice/crit
>refuse to post work substantiating those claims

Why are people here so adamant on not posting their work even when it's pertinent? It's no wonder this board is such a shithole when it's filled with people who would rather talk about their drawings than post them. With a lot of the good drawfags and redliners having left already, any crit is most likely coming from some idiot who just read Loomis and thinks he understands anatomy.
>>
>>2865508
well i dont post because im a well known artist so gotta stay anonymous if i want to keep my following eskdee xdddddd
>>
It's 4chan, 97% of people on any board are incompetent armchair shitters seeking validation online because their shut-in asses can't get it anywhere else.
>>
>>2865508
post your work :^)
>>
>>2865508
All I got is shitty sketches, I don't do finished work, OP.
>>
>>2865508
pyw

in all seriousness, it's probably because
a. people feel insecure with their skill
b. critic isn't that good or doesn't want their reputation tainted
>>
>>2865508
Because if you post art here you have a high chance of getting turned into a meme or having people find your social media. It's happened too many times to make retarded anon arguments worth it. Or you have people take your work and pretend to be you in other threads, dumb shit like that.
>>
You fucking faggots forgot what this imageboard is even for? ANONYMITY HELLO?
>>
>>2865532
>he thinks a newfag would know
>>
>>2865518
this, most of /ic/ are absolute trash. it's no wonder everyone good left, what's the point of having discussions when you're most likely speaking to an idiot who draws like shit anyways? /ic/ has become one of the worst communities, and not because of how "real" or "harsh" it is, but because it's overrun with purely memeing retards now.
>>
>>2865534
your obviously too dumb to understand that anyone can be anonymous on here, so why would anyone who got gud want to stick around to help others? no one knows anyone. literally just wasting time. this isnt the place to make friends
>>
>>2865536
'your' obviously too dumb to form a coherent thought, where did I mention making friends?

>why would anyone who got gud want to stick around to help others?
This used to be the case, not anymore. Clearly there's a reason, but it's not worth discussing with someone as stupid as you that I have to spoonfeed everything to. Don't bother replying, I won't.
>>
>personal work being relevant when giving critique
Doesn't take a genius to tell someone why they're shit

Also it's an /ic/ meme OP, people don't really expect people to 'pyw' nor do people respond seriously to it, because it's a meme. Most of /ic/ understands the unspoken rule that people that do 'pyw' unwittingly will become an instant source of ridicule/infamy in the thread (or entire board) and be shit on no matter their skill level, possibly because it's seen as a form of attention whoring.

tl;dr lurk more
>>
>>2865544
completely missed the point. stay retarded
>>
redlines take no skill
>>
if this board were to be deleted, nothing of value would be lost. it's as if the aggregate butthurt from all the shitters finally reached critical mass and the autists decided to shit all over the board for all the times they were shit on themselves.
>>
>>2865532
>people will obviously recognize my superior and distinct style on a Hawaiian pig wrestling cookout
You're not as good as you think you are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.