[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that modern art isn't the best of all time. Pro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6121.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6121.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Prove that modern art isn't the best of all time. Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>2865275
eskdeee xdddddd
>>
Prove that modern art IS the best of all time

Explain what about it is so great
And how it's objectively better than old art

Try to avoid talking about subjective subjects as those are not possible to debate because they're different from person to person
>>
>>2865275
it's literally one of the pillars that prevents the rise of a new hitler

I know that this might be hard for uncultured country bumkin swine such as yourself to understand, but think about it: "moder art" as you call it serves 2 purposes: it subverts and inverts key concepts that led to the genocide of 6 million of my people, namely beauty, rationality, merit, and objectivity.

when ugly is beautiful and when good is bad...how can you rationalize labeling one race as inferior or superior to another? you can't. And there stops genocide.

I'm well aware that Le modern art is bad and I was born in le wrong generation memes are popular in this board...but seriously grow up and learn a little bit of art history and the good that modern art has given the world.
>>
>>2866946
I meant to reply to this guy >>2866561
>>
>>2865275
modern art is just legalized money laundering
>>
File: Mastermeme.png (2MB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermeme.png
2MB, 1100x660px
Good art is the art that sells, folks. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>2866946
It sounds like you read that from some liberal nutjob's art philosophy book written 40 years ago and never questioned at all whether there is any real reason to believe that or whether it still applies today.
>>
>>2866946
>it's literally one of the pillars that prevents the rise of a new hitler
Explain this part further, it's very vague

>I know that this might be hard for uncultured country bumkin swine such as yourself to understand, but think about it: "moder art" as you call it serves 2 purposes: it subverts and inverts key concepts that led to the genocide of 6 million of my people, namely beauty, rationality, merit, and objectivity.
How do these key concepts lead to genocide of 6 million of your people? Who are your people?

>when ugly is beautiful and when good is bad...how can you rationalize labeling one race as inferior or superior to another? you can't. And there stops genocide.
What do old values of beauty have to do with race superiority?

>I'm well aware that Le modern art is bad and I was born in le wrong generation memes are popular in this board...but seriously grow up and learn a little bit of art history and the good that modern art has given the world.
What has modern art given to the world?
>>
File: 2017-02-18 20.32.12.png (39KB, 1161x588px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18 20.32.12.png
39KB, 1161x588px
>>2866974
>implying
Just look at pic related.
... Yeah i know...
>>
>>2866946
Is this bait?
>>
File: 2017-02-18 20.41.32.png (33KB, 1152x658px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18 20.41.32.png
33KB, 1152x658px
>>2867028
Wait a minute...
>dalHi
SHIT! HOW RETARDED CAN I GET?
Here's a more correct picture, point still standing
>>
it's literally one of the pillars that prevents the rise of a new OP

I know that this might be hard for uncultured country bumkin swine such as yourself to understand, but think about it: "moder art" as you call it serves 2 purposes: it subverts and inverts key concepts that led to the autism of millions of 4chan users, namely faggotry, social retardation, cynicism, and more faggotry.

when ugly is beautiful and when good is bad...how can you rationalize labeling one person as gay or straight? you can't. And there stop threads.

I'm well aware that Le modern art is bad and I was born in le wrong generation memes are popular in this board...but seriously grow up and learn a little bit of art history and the good that modern art has given the world.
>>
it's literally one of the pillars that prevents the rise of a new patriarchy

I know that this might be hard for cis white male scum such as yourself to understand, but think about it: "moder art" as you call it serves 2 purposes: it subverts and inverts key concepts that led to the oppression of my people, namely privilege, fat phobia, different points of view, and the 6 gorillion genders.

when ugly is beautiful and when good is bad...how can you rationalize labeling one gender as inferior or superior to another? you can't. And there stops my soggy knee.

>>
>>2865275
You're referring to abstract art, not modern art
>>
File: Data Dredging.png (38KB, 1243x623px) Image search: [Google]
Data Dredging.png
38KB, 1243x623px
>>2867036
You're still a data dredging phony.
>>
File: 1471403753822.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471403753822.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>2866946
well said my fellow goy, our toils will not be in vain.
>>
File: 1478631595296IAcgi.jpg (97KB, 1080x806px) Image search: [Google]
1478631595296IAcgi.jpg
97KB, 1080x806px
>>
>>2867022

zak, is that you?
>>
>>2867125
It's still less~ almost half
>>
>>2866946
So basically modern art destroys standards? Sounds like that does more bad than good.
>>
>>2867396
>architecture
what
>>
>>2867396
where is the lie kek
>>
>>2866946
But the Weimer republic was all about modern art, and Hitler rose out of that.
>>
>>2867396
What kind of 3rd world news is this? Architecture and Graphic Design (as well as commercial art) are all useful to some extent.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.