[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm doing a painting for a dentist's office waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4395.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
So I'm doing a painting for a dentist's office waiting room. I'm a little past a month late from when I told them it would be done. They paid in full and keep asking me if it's done. I'm broke so in the meantime I've been doing smaller projects to pay bills. They keep calling and leaving me messages asking when it will be done. How do I get them to calm down and relax. I need to pay bills, why can't they understand I had to take more work.
>>
Not gonna make it.
>>
How about you just fucking do the painting and give it to them?
>>
>>2858811
As I said before I have to pay bills and I need money so I took smaller jobs to make some extra cash.
>>
>>2858817
And this stops you from working, how?
Do your fucking job and stop running away from your responsibilities like a child.

If you do smaller jobs, then you preserve an extra 2 hours each day to work on the painting. You take that time off your sleep schedule or something else, like for example, lurking 4chan.
If you have enough time to complain on the internet about things, then you sure as hell have enough time to work on the painting you've promised.
You don't break promises.
>>
>>2858817

So?
>>
>>2858809
if you would have delivered in time maybe they would have gave you another such job by now
>>
>>2858809
>why can't they understand I had to take more work.
Because people expect professionals to actually act professionally. Being poor is not an excuse to take someone's money and not do the job you got paid to do. Be an adult and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
gr8 b8
>>
>>2858891
I doubt it bait. The guy came here to feel guilt free like he did thing wrong.
>>
>>2858809
>I'm a little past a month late from when I told them it would be done
Are you me?
>>
>>2858809
JUST GO, WORK ON IT RIGHT NOW GET IT OVER WITH!!! FUKS SAKE MATE
>>
>>2858809
The amount of people who would kill to pick up some easy work like that is astounding, and here you are running off with people's money. Nobody cares if you are poor, there's people who are poor, who are doing a 9-5+ hours for work and they aren't neglecting doing their job. Just because you're freelance doesn't mean you can fuck around, rich or poor. Be fucking responsible. You're lucky there's no review shit for artists, because your rep would be down the drain.

Do your job, take more time out of your schedule and get it done.

Don't expect to come here and get pity and be understood, because what you're doing makes no sense. You're just lucky they haven't contacted the police on a case of fraud.

Do your fucking job, be professional, you're making the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>2858809
You should finish that painting asap
>>
op, you ever think that they might have more opportunities for you to get similar or better projects? maybe if you actually were professional and great to work with, they'd pass you on to clients or other practices/businesses that were interested in commissioning similar work.
>>
>>2858809
Your lack of foresight isn't their problem. Finish the fucking painting ASAP and apologize.
>>
>These people fully paid me up front to do a piece for them
>I'm over a month late from when I said it'd be done
>They keep calling me because I am, as I mentioned, OVER A MONTH LATE
>How do I make them calm down about this, why can't they understand why I'm over a fucking month past the deadline with little to no communication with them about the situation?
I don't know how the hell you got a gig like this being this unprofessional, finish the shit, apologize profusely and hope you haven't singlehandedly blacklisted yourself
>>
>>2858809
lol how bad is the painting? You taking smaller jobs because you realized the job is outside your skill level? Hoping they forget and stop calling you or something?
>>
>>2858809
What the fuck is the point of threads like this? Just pissing people off by baiting them into telling you you're an asshole?
Why do the mods let shit like this stay up?
>>
>>2859019
Are you retarded enough to think someone would post on /ic/ to look for moral support when acting like an asshole?
>>
OP has most likely abandoned the post because of all the backlash, can we kill this thread?
>>
File: 119684379234.png (274KB, 317x312px) Image search: [Google]
119684379234.png
274KB, 317x312px
>>2858809

There are six fucking hours between 8pm and 2am
>>
And you are shitposting on this fucking website.

More time wasted.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.