[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be percussionist in music school >Today the whole studio

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Be percussionist in music school
>Today the whole studio is going to play solos for each other
>Watch their hands and technique closely, you're the kouhai here so you have a lot to learn
>Notice something as the studio takes turns playing
>All of of the studio's top players have the ligameme
>You're the best out of the underclassmen and you have it too
Really activates the atoms, is there some connections to be made here or is it really just a meme?
>>
50 bucks says you don't even know what the ligameme is, you shitposting newfag
>>
>>2852147
Double palmaris longus. One of our two grad students seemed to have three, but I don't know if I was seeing a third or some other muscle
>>
>>2852107
>anon wastes time staring at people's wrists instead of watching their technique like he's supposed to be doing
I think your obsession with meme muscles may hinder your path to making it.
>>
>>2853139
The wrist is a huge part of the technique for mallet playing, you goon
>>
>>2852107
No, all art requires is a strong ligament in your arm to preform graceful strokes (primarily found in men) and a forth cone in your eye to judge accurate colors (primarily found in women). Without one of these attributes (if you have both you are God) you'll have to play catch up with the rest of the competition.
>>
>>2853240
excuse me fourth* silly spellchecker (-:
>>
>>2852107

> 2017
> still peddling a lame meme

Its sad that people impose artificial limits on themselves. Afraid to try, afraid to fail, nothing but a life of fear. Then they are surprised that their life is nothing but mediocrity and apathy?

You can provide the key to the jail cell but you cannot show a fool freedom.
>>
ITT: Ligameme finally meets the "Whiplash".
>>
>>2853043
>Double palmaris longus

I just Googled this and I have it.
>>
>So why do we have a palmaris longus tendon at all? Like many vestigial structures, this tendon served a practical purpose at some point in our evolutionary history. In members of the cat family, and a few other predators, the palmaris longus tendon is involved in retracting an animal’s claws. Since we haven’t had retractable claws at any time in the last several million years, the structure serves no specific purpose to us.

now fuck off
>>
>>2853240
I have both. I guess that makes me a winner?
>>
File: Retarded Gooser.png (1MB, 1832x792px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded Gooser.png
1MB, 1832x792px
>>2852107

>tfw two ligamemes
>tfw still fucking shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.