[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's okay my style? or i need to change many things like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: you.jpg (343KB, 2000x1550px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
343KB, 2000x1550px
it's okay my style? or i need to change many things like anathomy or realistc draw style?.
also if you have any critic or advice please let me know.
PD: it's one of my oc's
>>
You need to show us fully rendered pieces and at least ten-twenty of them for us to judge.
>>
>>2849433
yeah sorry for that , here is my tumblr accout, dont follow if you want.
https://zukka-madik.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2849445
If you're looking to a be run-of-the-mill Tumblr cartoonist, you still might need to learn a bit of anatomy and gesture to get a grip on how the human body works. Other than that, if that's your pursuit, then there's not much to change about your style. However, if you're looking for actual, financial success as an artist, you've got a long way to go. Try reading the sticky.
>>
>>2849455
oh my, thank you, i already want to be a cartoonist and stard a webcomic with my friend, yes many people has already tell me my style is okay, but also anathomy is one of my biggest goals i want to achive and also color will be important to me
>>
>>2849432
Learn to fucking draw first, faggot.
>>
>>2849464
Neat, I suggest reading up on James Gurney's "Color and Light" to improve on your coloring and "Anatomy for Sculptors" for anatomy.

Just a heads up, never take compliments seriously as an artist. It's basically impossible to tell whether or not your complimentor actually means what they're saying, as they're almost always afraid of expressing their criticisms to your work due to the comments they would receive back. Most of the time you have to look at yourself critically instead of asking comments from others.
>>
the style is ok, i dont mind it if its well done. however, you don't have fundamentals and you're using the style as a crutch. for example, you drew the freckles as if it were a flat shape, the eyebrows are fucked up and look like random marks, besides the fact that u dont have much concept of volumes, theres tangents like crazy which flatten the picture, the shapes arent thought out, the cup look like it has no depth at all, you didn't stylize the hands the same way u did the rest of the picture and you dont know how to draw hands either, and the eyes arent looking in the same direction. not sure if you want to draw this characters every curve over and over again in your comic but try looking at how characters are designed AFTER you learn anatomy and basic drawing. i took a look at your blog and saw ur one set of sketches that werent done in your style and i encourage you keep sketching realistically, and learn about gesture like the other anon said. would also encourage u to draw something besides characters so u dont get the initial urge to stylize, try backgrounds or still lifes
>>
>>2849482
thank you for the advice man, i'll try to do everything you say and i really thanks everyone who are already take a bit of your time
>>
File: tumblr_ojleasKpjC1w32nowo1_1280.jpg (262KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojleasKpjC1w32nowo1_1280.jpg
262KB, 1280x900px
>>2849526
You can keep the style, just try to apply a little more advanced or accurate anatomy to it, because it currently looks like crap.
>>
>>2849531
Cont.

Look into something like this, although it's super cartoonized, the body looks correct if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2849531
kek. that is something i don't exactly know, what i was doing... sorry that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.