[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried drawing again today, guys. Almost killed myself. Guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1483924910144.png (231KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483924910144.png
231KB, 800x800px
Tried drawing again today, guys. Almost killed myself. Guess I'm not gonna make it and talent wasn't a meme after all. I hope all of you will fulfill your dreams
>>
>this cat
How long have you been drawing? Try again thousands of time. As long as your IQ is over 80 you shouldn't worry about talent.
>>
Talent is often just how you think about what you're doing rather than how you actually do it.

Drawing is a mental task, if the way you think about drawing isn't working then you might just need to readjust your mental understanding of the flow in the work.
>>
>>2844449
this is funny do you have a blog?
>>
>>2844480
This is the most autistic reply ever, read the sticky
>>
>>2844449
Don't worry anon, the killing yourself phase only lasts like a month or something, just keep going.
>>
Not gonna make it! =D
>>
>>2844533
I'm happy that you will, anon.
>>
>>2844449
read drawing on the right side of the brain ch 5 and see if that helps cause it sure helped me with almost suiciding while drawing.
>>
>>2844449
>>2844482
This post is absurd but truthfully accurate. Having the right mindset is important and most artists ignore sometimes you have to forget. Think simpler/outside the box.

This is pretty vague but here are some examples:
>the transition between symbol drawing and actual 3D
>learning light's physics instead of how you think it behaves
>learning muscle and bone structures instead of how you think it looks
>>
>>2844550
Thanks, anon. Not sure why and how, but it helped.
>>
>>2844449
Talent does not exist.

Only methods and either using them or not.
>>
>He's too autistic to keep going long enough to see any actual improvement
>After one attempt at drawing something he resigns and posts a thread on a malaysian nose sketching forum in the hopes of getting a hugbox going
I hate using the "not gonna make it" meme but jesus christ, you really aren't
>>
>>2844449
I actually like this picture it's cute and this happens to me sometimes.

My cat will steal my chair and I wont know what to do.
>>
>>2844730
>try to draw
>work at it for a few weeks
>not really that interested'
>end up just drawing girls all the time
>still DA tier after 2 years
and i still don't actually care.
>>
>>2844738
>i still don't actually care
That's your problem right there.
>>
>>2844739
it is, i care that I don't care, but I still can't bother to care about drawing or anything else for that matter.
no idea where people get that motivation, I'd kill for it.
>>
>>2844742
It's called being pushed to the edge to the point where you do care. Maybe one day you'll reach it. It's quite an event with tears and all.
>>
>>2844742
>I still can't bother to care about drawing or anything else for that matter.
If you're serious about that I feel sorry for you. Take some time and introspect, find where your passion actually lies and work to get good at that. And if you still can't find anything you give a shit about after thinking it over then actually kill yourself, because your life's not worth living
>>
>>2844742
it's called not being a kid.
>>
File: IMG_9334.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9334.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>2844449
>I tried drawing twice and I'm not Yoh Yoshinari yet, gonna kill myself

Get back to your desk and draw you fucking double-nigger.
>>
>>2844449
You ever meet someone that don't draw to your self inflicted insane rules

Stay well away from them
>>
>>2844737
Is that what this picture was portraying?

Didn't get that at all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.