[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anarts. I made these... Is there anything there worth refining?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1479834334251.jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479834334251.jpg
24KB, 512x288px
Hello anarts. I made these...
Is there anything there worth refining? I don't want to be a huge artist, but i do have a position at my college that could allow for a somewhat dour strip. I don't need to make these for anyone, just wondering if you think it's worth working on. Thank you for your consideration.
>>
File: 1479834335242.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479834335242.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
second one. I have others, but no photos sadly.
This photo as given is already terrible. as such, this is the dialogue.

>Mother, Father: Why do i feel so sad all the time?

>Don't worry son...

>Some day you won't feel anything at all
>>
it's a doodle you did on your homework lmao

what do you even want people to say
>>
>>2839405
Well, not homework. It's on a napkin from work.
>>
>>2839405
Also i totally see your point i don't mean to present it as a full comic. But would it help if i eplained how i see the main 5 characters a bit?
>>
>>2839426
rather than waiting like an idiot i'll just say it.

>The Man: a 4th-wall-breaking commentator.
>The Plague Birds/People/Rats (not sure): The collective representation of the "species" as a whole. Representing overall morals and prevailing views. The prevailing populi.
>The Mother/Father Birds/People/Rats: Parents of the "main" character. Majorly aligned with the status quo. Have regrets and questions that occasionally surface in dialogue.
>The Main Bird/Person/Rat Character: The son and smallest of all other members of the species. Wears a hat different from the Vox Populi.

Characters of populace:
>simple clothes to represent forced assimilation
>slumped stature to show overall burden of society
>Garb so simple and similar, characters net to one another meld into one

I know this is about art, but that's just the idea.
>>
>>2839399
>>2839402
its cute anon

let's put it on the fridge
>>
>>2839402
I quite like this one. I'm a big fan of scrappy illustration based comics.
>>
>>2839522
Thanks mom. Can we go out for ice cream later?
>>2839535
Thank you. I love their design. I just wondered if others do as well.
>>
File: hello..png (5KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
hello..png
5KB, 320x371px
I know it wasn't requested but...
>>
>>2839538
I think that the last panel the parents could be a complete shadow? Like they're drifting off and the focus is targetted towards the sons realisation.
>>
>>2839548
I love that idea. Rather than just that swivel line it would show a higher degree of hopelessness.I work tonight so i'm going to redo this one with a bit more thought. Thank you anon
>>
>>2839545
what the hell? this is /ic/
>>
>>2839556
That's it. I'm bringing them this crap.
>>
>>2839545
>>2839399
bad news. pruned
>>
>>2839399
your only positive input to this board has been the word Anarts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.