[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know those cartoon episodes about little kids finding out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1464895660240.png (167KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464895660240.png
167KB, 444x444px
You know those cartoon episodes about little kids finding out their superheroes were actually just assholes in costumes

thats how i feel right now
one artist who i have been inspired by and looking up to for years now let me follow their private twitter account and its just the worst sjw hell experience desu
and its not that i cant handle other peoples political beliefs or anything i was just in it for the art, but its just... so bad...
(and no i dont want to make a /pol/ thread im just legit sad someone i looked up to so much seems to be such a nasty person)
do you know this feel ?
they dont even post art anymore as it seems, fucc
>>
>>2833140
Sometimes it's better to just stay ignorant and not follow an artist too closely, no matter how much you admire their art and want to know them more, just, keep a distance, else the illusion will shatter.
>>
Imo follow actual artists, not blogger pundit wannabes desu.
>>
>>2833182
but this person is genuinely talented and got jobs in the game industry since age 18
its not some wannabe steven universe shit its genuinely amazing
the reason i followed the twitter account was because there was absolutely no place where this person is posting art on a regular basis (at least known to me) so i hoped to find something there
>>
A lot of artists seek validation from others it seems. Making art is hard and time consuming though, and social media allows people to get their fix at a faster and more steady rate, in other ways. The current trend is to be an absolute retarded extreme leftist and virtue signal whilst riding a moral high horse. A lot of artists are maybe a bit more vulnerable to trends, partly because of this validation seeking, and partly because artists are generally not very intelligent or mentally stable.
>>
>>2833201

post work
>>
File: tumblr_mh46ndxoCK1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg (73KB, 540x727px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh46ndxoCK1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg
73KB, 540x727px
>>2833212
>>
File: tumblr_myjq416jrv1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg (59KB, 463x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myjq416jrv1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg
59KB, 463x810px
>>2833212
moar
>>
File: tumblr_m8kprkWhev1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg (47KB, 268x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8kprkWhev1rsv3zxo1_540.jpg
47KB, 268x810px
>>2833212
and this one that i also love
>>
>>2833265
apparently they deactivated their dev art account too, lel
>>
>>2833280
yes that is in fact the source of my struggle

i cant find a bunch of pictures that i used to love and look at all the time (i didnt save them because i was retarded)
>>
>>2833265
Looks low T and gay. No wonder he is an SJW.
>>
>>2833301

>low T

That's not how you use that meme
>>
>>2833268

LMAO wait isnt that the chick who was self taught and got hired at riot at the age of 18? >>2830953

dude I used to play neopets with her
>>
>>2833140
I feel your pain, bro. I follow a bunch of Disney and Dreamworks artists on twitter and of course I always knew they're liberals, but man, it's been months and they still can't shut the fuck up about Trump.
>>
File: 1465932846852.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
1465932846852.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>2833393
>it's been months and they still can't shut the fuck up about Trump.
News Flash: Identity politics and The Culture War are both fought by whiny retards. Have you forgotten about the mass bitching after Obama won both elections? Hell, republicans are still whining about it.

You act like this shouldnt be expected, or that only liberals do it
>>
>>2833812
I think the difference is people around here tend to be surrounded by artsy folks mostly so we only see retarded leftists and not the far right tards.

Also, I don't remember righties rioting
>>
I don't even use Twitter after the election. I had to purge so many artists after they made cringey SJW posts that my feed wasn't really even worth checking anymore. Sad!

It was a good lesson for me though: I will never talk about politics on any account where I post art. It's so dumb to polarize yourself when you're trying to sell your art. You just have no idea how many people you're turning off, no matter what your political views are.
>>
>>2833853
This. I've met plenty of retarded libs, but now I live in redneck county and I've met more retarded conservatives than I can count.

Both ends are fucking infuriating, because we tend to see the world in black vs white and anyone who thinks about the context is "the enemy".
>>
>>2833140
I really feel you anon. I've come to the conclusion that I can have no heroes or people I look up to because they always disappoint me. Honestly its probably my own critical nature that doesn't accept people or puts my heroes on too high of a pedestal. In the end, I've learned to look up to my future self, and that's all.
>>
I mean, i try to separate art from personal views but god its difficult when an artist starts pandering to sjw stuff of the cringey kind
>>
Don't be troubled brother, we're taking it all over. The new era is ours.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.